Chapter 4

Today is the first day of Jho in our company. I don't know but I feel so excited.. maybe because i'll force her to spill some tea about Jia. I'd love to know more how Jia accomplished her college life since we finished our degree in different universities.

I arrived one hour earlier than my usual time of reaching our office. Besides, I still have a lot of unfinish business to do. Dagdag pa yung mga papatating na projects out of town.

As I enter our building, I was shocked. I didn't expect that Jho will come this early.

"Goodmorning Maam!" She greeted me with a smile on her face.

Well, I can say that she do have the looks. Her eyes, nose and lips are perfect for her skin color matching her perfect body size also. Plus she's wearing a fitted polo and skirt for her bottom, you can easily determine that she has a good shape.

"Ang ganda ko noh?" I got back to my senses when I realize that she is now laughing maybe because she noticed that i am starring at her for a couple of seconds ago.

"Pinagsasabi mo?" I chuckled. "Aga mo ah" I said as I guide her thru her new office.

"Excited ako makita ka eh" 

She said and that made me stop. I raised my eyebrows, "Again?" 

"Wala po, sabi ko excited ako magtrabaho" She said and continue walking.

'Kala mo naman di ko narinig. Hmpf.'

"Nakita ko sa records mo, you were working to NEvangelista company before. Rival company namin sila ah. Spy ka siguro." I stop walking to see her reaction.

"Baliw. Hindi ako spy." She said and laugh.

"Eh bakit ka lumipat?" I asked with confusion. "Kung ako yon, di ako lilipat. Balita ko mas malaki ang pasweldo nila sa employees nila."

"Eh kasi andito ka." She murmured something and hindi ko yon narinig.

"Pwede ba, pag naguusap tayo wag kang bumulong, di kita marinig eh." Sabi ko sabay kamot ulo.

"Sabi ko, ang panget nila doon. Dito ako kase maganda mga tao dito." She said while laughing.

"Ah oo, lalo na yung owner ng company." I said and winked at her.

Jho just rolled her eyes as an answer.

As I opened the door of her office to welcome her, I feel incomplete. Way back then, this was the office room of Jia since she was our head architect. Whenever I open this room, I used to see her here with her stressed face while doing and fixing her busy stuffs. Nagagalit pa sya pag gusto kong mag-cuddle during office hours.

"I miss you, Jia" I whispered.

"I'm sure that she miss you too, maam" Jho erupted.

I looked at her, "I know" and I smiled. "Going back, welcome to your office, Jho!" I greeted her. "Everything you need is already here. If you want coffee or snack, you can call your secretary, Deanna, Deanna Wong. I'll introduce her later to you" I said as I pointed out some things that she'll be using. "Any questions?"

"None, maam" She answered. I can see that she adore her room too much. Malaki naman kasi talaga ito, ofcourse Jia planned this.

"Okay then." I was about to leave her office room when I forgot something that she should know, "One more thing, no 'maam'. Di yan uso sakin." I chuckled and closed her door.

As I reached my office room, gusto ko na agad magbreak time. Bukod sa gutom na ako, i want to talk to Jho. Ganun naman talaga ang ginagawa ko sa lahat ng bagong employees namin, i talk to them for them to be comfortable with me while they work.

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng paggawa ng reports about sa company namin because Dad wants me to talk to him kung ano na ba nangyayari sa company namin, when he call.

"Hello dad!" I greeted him.

"Hi Princess, are you already at work?"

"Yes dad. Napaaga lang because I have to do a lot of things here pa. You need something?"

"Yes iha. Mr. Chua called me that she'll be needing our engineers and architects for the soon to be establish resort of him sa Palawan. So kailangan may lumuwas from our team going to Palawan tomorrow to have some meeting with Mr. Chua"

"Tomorrow agad?"

"Same reaction princess but yes, tomorrow agad"

"Oh I see. Okay dad, i'll be pointing some of the members of our team to go there nalang"

"Ayun nga anak, he wants me to be there. But me and your mom will be out tomorrow until wednesday. We will be going to Bicol to check our site there. Kung wala ka naman gagawin, pwede ikaw nalang muna ang pumunta doon? 3 days lang naman"

"Hmmmmm.." Minsan lang naman humingi ng favor si dad, why not?

"Okay, i'll take that as a yes. Thank you, my princess! You're the best! Love you! Bye!" He said then hang-up.

'Daddy talaga'

I immediately called Pauline to spread to our architects and engineers that we will be having a meeting before lunch.

--

It is now 11:00am, as scheduled, we will be having a meeting to talk about the resort in Palawan of our client.

"So I need 1 architect and 2 engineers that will be coming with me tomorrow fly to Palawan" I said as I finished discussing our project there.

No one will volunteer ofcourse. They already know that I am a good person and a funny one but with this kind of big client, i'll take it seriously. I mean, very serious... and strict.

"Tutal, Maddie, ikaw naman ang Head Engineer natin, you'll be coming with me together with Eng. Alyssa" I said talking to Maddie Madayag and Alyssa Valdez. They're one of the best engineers I countered so I guess this project will be perfect with them.

I looked around to find Jho, as I reached her gaze, she bowed her head but no, that won't be an excuse.

"Jho, you'll come with me"