Chapter 12

J H O

Darkness reigned in every corner. Vehicles are spreading black smoke.

'Did I just left Bea hanging there? Bea, the love of my life?'

Yes, I did, for the uhm, nth time. I ran away again to escape the reality that I got no chance to be love by her because she's still madly and deeply in love with Jia. I can see it in the glow of her eyes.

I stopped with the emptiness of my mind and soul because someone bumped on me.

"Jho?"

I had to wipe my eyes to see clearly who's in front of me right now, "Marci"

I can't help but to lean to his shoulder and cry my heart out.

"Hey, Jho. What happened? Hush now" He said while rubbing my back.

"Alisin mo ko dito. Ngayon na, please" I pleaded him.

Without any hesitation, he led me towards his car and he drove off to somewhere. I don't mind anyway, I just want to get out of this freaking situation. If I can..

As soon as we enter his car, his radio continues to play random songs. Until the DJ played a song that clearly stab me.

'Hanggang kailan aasa?
Hanggang kailan magdurusa?
Hanggang kailan?
Hanggang kailan?'

"Turn off that fucking radio"

"Ah, yeah. I forgot. I'm sorry" And then he turned it off.

While we are on our way to somewhere I don't know, I'm just looking outside. Reminiscing how this day went on. How I ran to hide the tears that are welling up. Imagine being with someone you love for almost 4 years now, a perfect moment, right? Sad part of it was she's talking about her love of her life while you are with her. Suddenly, a tear escaped from my eyes but I eventually wiped it. I have to be strong.

'Ang tagal na panahon na. Pagod na ako, pero hindi pa rin ako tumigil'

I smiled with that sudden thought. It's been 4 years since I fell in love with her. Without her knowing.

"Jho, we are here" I got back to my senses when Marci spoke.

I looked around and saw an unfamiliar place, "Where are we?"

"My place, for you to cry all your worries"

I smiled and mouthed 'Thank you'

"Spill" He said as soon as we enter his house.

"Pwede paupuin mo muna ako?"

He gave me a way to make myself go to his couch.