five • IRL

*rewritten

(alycia & alana)

lana 🏳️‍🌈
I midd upu
Do much

alycia 🌻
Are you drunk??

lana 🏳️‍🌈
Yes
Im at tjr wrap partyh
Duck
Im do studip
Ehy am I textin g tou

alycia 🌻
You should probably go to bed, Alana
You've had too much to drink

lana 🏳️‍🌈
OKAY MOM

*

alana groans as she re-reads the messages she sent to alycia. the cast of 100 finished filming for season 4 yesterday and had a season wrap party last night. alana rubs her head as she looks to her left and sees her naked girlfriend, kelsey.

the young girl climbs out of bed and throws on a t-shirt and shorts before she heads downstairs to see chloe, eliza, marie, lindsey and richard all spread out across the living room still asleep. she smiles to herself at the sight of all her friends and continues her way to the kitchen where she finds bob, tasya, chelsey and nadia.

"hey, how are you feeling?" tasya questions while she sips her drink.

"honestly, hungover and confused as fuck"

the three girls send her questioning looks before she nods to outside where the three follow her.

"okay? just going to leave me out of this girl talk?" bob yells after them.

"sorry, bobby. maybe next time" alana grins at him when he rolls his eyes at the nickname.

the three sit on the outside patio and wait for alana to tell them what's going on inside her head. alana sighs as she tries to put her wild thoughts into sentences.

"you guys remember when alycia and i broke up?" alana starts and the three nod, "i was so upset and kelsey seemed to be the only one who could help me out of it.
there were rumours going around that alycia was cheating and i didn't believe them because how could alycia do that?"

alana stops talking to wipe the tears that had fallen from her eyes. chelsey and nadia both rub her back in a supportive manner since they are next to her.

"anyways, she was showering and she had received these text messages from some girl and i just thought of the worst and freaked out. i left and kelsey picked me up. i was, and still am, so mad at alycia, but it seems that no matter how hurt i am...i will never stop loving her" alana explains to them with a bitter laugh.

"last night i drunk texted her. i can never stop thinking about her and i guess when i'm drunk i can't hide it as well. i just feel bad for kelsey because she's putting her all into this relationship and i feel like i'm just half assing it. i do love her, but..."

"alycia's your first love" tasya finishes for her.

a silence takes over the four girls as everyone lets tries to take in what alana just told them.

"if you had to pick between alycia and kelsey, would it even be a hard choice?" nadia asks and alana's silence is an answer in itself.