UnChapter : SCARS

Sorry for not updating this story, I'm just busy on my ongoing "On the Job Training." well, because of stress from OJT and School work, I kinda got Anxious about many things and got a little Depressed lately, but instead of keeping this to myself, I just write this story (below) to keep me cheer up... Sorry for being Random, and I'll make sure to write the next Chapter soon after our Title Defence. wish me luck and I hope you guys like this random story...

(((----------------------TITLE: SCARS-----------------------)))

Chuuya just passing by the streets when he saw a woman beating up her child, he remembered his past when his parents threw him out of the streets after getting beaten multiple of times.

Chuuya: hey!

the woman noticed him and she walked away with her son. but still, the memories of his past still remained in his head

he felt sad and anxious until he heard a familiar voice.

Chuuya: Dazai?

Chuuya saw Dazai with a girl confessing to him. He felt heart ache and left because he couldn't stand what he is looking.

He went back to his office and after a while, Dazai entered the office with a smile.

Chuuya thought that Dazai returned the feelings to the girl. he felt another pain in his chest and walk away.

Dazai: Chuuya where are you going?

Chuuya: I'm not feeling well, I need a day off

He closes the door and went to the wash room. that's when he cant control his feelings and start crying.

Chuuya: It seems I've been rejected before I even confessed

Chuuya get his knife and cut down his wrist multiple times, it was painful, but he thought that it is better than getting pain from someone else.

Chuuya was walking down the hallways when Elise Saw him.

Elise: Chuuya! Hey! whats that on your arms?

Chuuya: eh...umm... t-they're battle scars

He answered stuttering and smiling bitterly at the young girl

Elise: you've been in a war?!?

Chuuya: um...y-yes... a really hard one

Elise: COOL!!! I want to be on one!!!

Chuuya: No...

Elise looked at him confused, Chuuya Sighed and kneeled down to the little girl's height

Chuuya: please, don't get into one... I can't take you to the battle with me but you can still help me. tell you what, when you see someone with battle scars, promise me that you would hug him or her and tell them they were beautiful. promise me okay.

The petite mafia smiled at the blond little girl and the girl smiled at him back

Elise: yes, I promise

Elise hugged Chuuya and Chuuya was a bit shocked, but then he smiled when he heard the little girl say:

Elise: they were beautiful, you were beautiful

the little girl pulled away and ran away waving goodbye to him. Chuuya stood up and waved back to the little girl, until he felt arms wrapping around his body, hugging him tightly.

Dazai: you aren't just beautiful, you are gorgeous, a miracle, you are human, and everyone is blessed to have you on earth because you are strong, brave and kind.

Chuuya felt a blush on his cheeks, he tried to pull away but the brunette just hugged him tighter.

Dazai: say Chuuya, why did you cut yourself?

Chuuya: I... tsk- it's not of your business you bandage wasting device.

Dazai: ofcourse it was my business

Chuuya: hah?

Dazai: you should have told me that you were going to commit suicide, so that we could commit double suicide.

Chuuya looked at the Brunette who was starring back at him while wearing a smile on his face.

Chuuya: but I thought you wanted to commit a double suicide with a beautiful woman just like the girl earlier.

Dazai: but you are beautiful,

Chuuya's heart beats fast because of the brunette's words but then he shrugged it off when he remembered that he is already rejected, or so he thought.

Dazai: and that woman earlier, I rejected her

Chuuya: w-what?! why?

Dazai: what do you mean why?Ofcourse I love somebody else.

Chuuya frowned at his partner's words, Dazai faces Chuuya and smile

Dazai: and that person is you.

Chuuya's eyes begun to shed tears cascading down to his cheeks, as his thought of being rejected changed to hope.

Chuuya: I hate you (I love you)

Dazai: I love you too

Dazai wiped the redhaired mafia's face and hugged him tighter...

[END]