Chapter Three

Recap~
Draco kisses Sophie. Before Herbology, Draco says him and her are dating, Harry overhears and storms away. Sophie finds Harry behind a greenhouse and talks to him, he admits he loves her and has done since the train station.

Library, Hermione and Ron sit with Sophie while Harry sits on his own in another isle

"He admitted it?" Ron lowered his voice.
"Yeah." I nod.
"This isn't good." Hermione sighs.
"I know." A moment of silence fills our isle.
"What book you reading?" Hermione asks, changing the subject.
"A book on muggles and their weird ways of life."

At lunch, Gryffindor table

"Heard there's gonna be an assemb-" Ron starts. Dumbledore then clears his throat.
20 mins later

"Harry Potter..." Dumbledore read. "HARRY POTTER!"
"Go on, it's your name." Hermione whispered. Harry got up and walked to the head master, he took the piece of paper and walked to join the other triwizard people.
"But he's only 14?" I whisper to Ron and Hermione. I look over and Draco is in shock, I stifle a giggle.
"That's...impossible." Hermione murmurs.
"How?" Ron whispers.

In the Slytherin common room, 11:11 pm

I sit, reading. Reading my favourite book. Yes it's a muggle book but...muggles have amazing imagination. It feels like I'm there, like I'm actually Alice. Alice in Wonderland is unbelievable! It's amazing! The mad hatter is my favourite character. This is the...9th time I've read it,I think. I turn the page and feel light kisses on my neck. I turn around and there's Draco.
"Oh, hi." I say and begin to read again.
"What you reading?" He asks, sitting next to me.
"A muggle book."
"Mm. What was Potter upset about?"
"Oh, um..." What do I say?! Do I say he didn't revise for a test? Or do I say bad dream? No, he wouldn't remember that, you forget dreams after 5 seconds of waking up.
"Tell me, it's fine." He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Oh my merlin! What do I say? Do I tell him? No because then he'll be angry. I decide just to stay quiet. "Sophie." Draco says again. I can't not tell him, I love him.
"He loves me okay? And when he heard you say we're dating he got angry." I breathe out.
"Oh." Draco holds my hand. "Remember when I said we weren't serious?"
"Mm." I raise an eyebrow, still reading. He tilts my head up to look him in the eyes.
"I want it to be serious." His silver eyes stare into mine. I then realize, he means it. He meant all of it.
"Me too." I whisper. He kisses me, full of passion and long awaited lust. I drop my book as he pushes me down.
"You are my 11:11 wish." He says and continues. We make out, right there, on the Slytherin common room sofa.

Oh my merlin.

The next day at breakfast, Slytherin table

"Why are you so happy?" Abbie asks.
"Hm? Oh, just a good dream." I rest my head in my hand. As Draco walks by he brushes his hand along my back, I look up and he winks and laughs. I smile.
"So, you two serious?" Evan asks.
"Dunno yet." I answer honestly. "Buuut..."
"Buuut....? What? Tell me!" Abbie squirms in her seat.
"Hmm, I don't know if I should tell you." I tease.
"Please!" She begs.
"Okay! Well...me and Draco made out last night on the sofa in Slytherin common room."
"Ahh!" Abbie squeaks.

The dragon battling arena

"Hey, cuteness." Draco says as I sidle up next to him.
"Who's first?" I ask, snuggling up to him for warmth. As I say this I hear Cedric Diggory called. His battle is quick and easy, wasn't really a battle, the dragon was a little off center.

"Woo! Diggory! Diggory!" The Hufflepuff's chant. Next it's Krum which is longer than Cedric's and then Miss Lacroix.

Finally Harry's. I look over and see Hermione biting her lip and Ron not giving a sideways glance, have they fell out?

1 hour later

I run up and hug Harry as he's walking to Gryffindor common room.
"You did it!" I exclaim.
"I know!" I kiss his cheek and wave him off. All of a sudden, a hand grips my wrist and turns me round.
"If he loves you, don't lead him on!" Draco explains rather loudly.
"I'm sorry," I wrench my hand from his grip. "I'm sorry I kissed my friends cheek." I run off to the common room.

I once again find myself reading. Not reading Alice in wonderland though, I find myself reading a book on Salazar Slytherin which I had forgotten I'd checked out of the library. I turn over and see it needed to be back by... the end of first year. I read it anyway.

2 hours later

I finish the book finally and head to the library.

The library

I turn the corner and see Harry.
"Harry!"
"Sophie!"
"Well done on getting the egg." I congratulate him.
"Thanks."
"Where are you off to?"
"Oh just going back to the common room."
"Ok. See ya!" I say and start walking.
"Sophie, wait."
"Yeah?"
"I don't want you to think that I'm going to ask you out or anything like that, I just had to get it off my chest."
"Oh, it's fine. Wanna come and sit in the library with me? I have some Defense Against The Dark Arts homework I need to do."

And so we sit there, reading and talking for ages, when Draco finds us.
"Potter." He snarls.
"Malfoy." Harry says, still reading his book.
"Poor little, Potter. Too thirsty to find his own girl. I mean, who would fall for this?" Draco slaps the back of Harry's head. I get up and push Draco over.
"Don't you dare hurt my friends or we're done. Get it?" He nods and runs off.
"Thanks, Soph."
"It's alright, someone needs to stand up to him." I start to read again and Harry's hand finds his way on top of mine.
"As friends." He explains and I nod, I mean me and Hermione do it and we do it as friends so why can't me and Harry?

End of chapter