Chapter Five

Recap~
Veila and Sophie fight. McGonagall announces there's going to be a ball for the triwizard games, Ron gets called up by Professor.

Where we left off

Ron slowly walk ups to Professor McGonagall.
"Place your hand on my hip, boy." We all laugh as Ron dances with Professor McGonagall.

As we're walking out of the hall, sides hurting from laughter, Draco pulls me into a little corner.
"Be my date to the ball?" He rests his forehead on mine.
"Yes! Of course." I throw my arms around his neck.
"Cool." I kiss his cheek and walk off to next lesson with him.

Breakfast, the next day

I walk into breakfast late, last night was the worst sleep. I go to sit down when I see the blonde bitch (the girl who hates my guts) talking to Evan!
"Um, Evan?" I walk over and wave.
"Oh, hi Sophie. This is Ve..."
"Oh, I know who she is." I say.
"...good?"
"Yup." I say and walk away. I start to head to first lesson without eating when Harry calls me over from an empty classroom.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Is Draco with you?"
"No. I don't think so."
"Well...I was wondering..."
"Spit it out Harry, I have the worst headache."
"Oh, ok. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the ball with me tonight?" The way he stands, he looks like a first year again. A small, fragile, first year. He looks so shy and adorable. His hands behind his back, his head looking down but his eyes looking at me.
I stay silent. I've already said yes to Draco.
"Nobody wants to go with me. Even Hermione's got someone to go with. It's alright if you say no."
"...Harry I'm already going with Draco but I don't want you to be al-"
"If you're already going with him, it's fine."
"You sure."
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Ok." Harry slumps out, clearly disappointed.

First lesson, transfiguration

"Hey baby," Draco smiles.
"Hey."
"Word is we have a substitute for class today."
"Cool, means that we won't be doing anything."
"Yeah, I guess."
"Guess what."
"What?"
"Harry asked me to the ball today."
"...what did you say."
"Obviously I said no, why would I say yes?" Draco looks at me,
"Because you deserve every boy in this school but they don't deserve you. You're beautiful."
"I never knew you had this side to you."
"I only show people it when I really care about them." I hug him.
The substitute comes in 15 minutes later,
"Sorry class, I didn't know I was teaching today." Me and Draco are at the back of the class. I rest my feet on Draco's legs and lean against the wall.
"Wake me up when class is over."

2 hours before the ball

"You got the dress?" Abbie asks.
"Yeah, mum sent it me at lunch."
"Ok, get it on." She squeals and claps. "My baby with her baby!"

15 mins later

"Abbie...it's beautiful." I show Abbie. The light blue silk dances around my legs and the waist fits mine so perfectly it's like it's my actual skin. The low-v neck shows some cleavage but the white gems take away some of the attention. The white fluffy shawl covers my bare shoulders.
"He's gonna fuck you, I'm sorry but even I would turn lesbian for this." She gestures to me.
"Oh my... 'he's gonna fuck you' excuse me but no!" I laugh.
"I'm being honest."
"Yup, come on. Walk me down to the hall?"
"It would be a pleasure." We hook our arms around each other.

The entrance of the great hall

Abbie walks in to find her mystery date while I wait for mine.
Finally, Draco finds me.
"Soph-" He stops dead. "Wow. You look..." Draco tries to find words.
"Beautiful, amazing... hot?" Abbie whispers behind him. He nods.
"Super hot."
"Thanks." I say and blush.

Me and Draco walk into the ball together, hand in hand. It's nice, he's by my side at a dance. We go and sit down and have drinks and stuff before the actual ball starts.
"Wow, is there actually alcohol in th-" He starts.
"Yup!" Abbie says, me and her intertwine our arms together and drink our shots.
"What is it?"
"Dunno. Must be some new shit they bought." She explains, I shrug.
"I'll be back in a bit, emerald." Draco says and kisses me lightly on the lips.
"So who's your mystery date?" I asks Abbie, intrigued.
"Well... they're in Ravenclaw. Extremely hot, black hair, blue eyes, amazingly soft lips." Abbie blushes just thinking about them. "Extremely cute, adorable." A black haired, blue eyes, hot girl walks up behind Abbie and wraps her arms around her waist.
"Talking about me?" She asks in a soft, silky voice.
"Just telling Silver bout you."
"Okay, sweet. I'm just over by the drinks if you need me." I wait until she's gone.
"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU COCK!" I whisper extremely loud. Abbie just shrugs. "Look, Abbie, if you think I'm reacting bad to this is because I am but not because she's a girl but it's because you DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME!" I breathe in and out, calming myself down.
"I'm sorry. It's just, I was scared."
"Abbie, Abbie, Abbie. We sleep in the same bed most nights you fucktard*"
"I know you're right."
"And Colby, he's gay." I hold her hands. "I'm always here for you, bae. Now tell, are you two serious or is it just for the ball? What's her name? Are you bi or lesbian?"
"Okay, her name is Anna. We haven't had that talk yet and it isn't just for the ball, we've been 'together' for about 4 months now, we met in the holidays. I'm bi."
"EEE! MUST BE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" I semi-shout.
"Shut up! Shut up! Sit down before I punch your pussy." I immediately sit down, she sits down in front of me. "Don't tell anyone yeah? She doesn't want anyone to know."
"Yeah of course!"