Love

[Edited]

Hyemi's POV

What I want ??
I looked at him confused as hell. Je moved back creating a safe distance between us making me sigh in relief.

He looked at me cunningly and slowly took off his shirt revealing his rock hard abs. Anyone would drool over that if they weren't in such a situation. My eyes widened as I composed myself.

I glared at him and so did he.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I gritted out.
"Just giving you what you want so that you'd let me be "
He walked closer to me again. I rolled my eyes. Isn't once enough for him?
"Listen .... you're getting it all-"
I was cut off by him sushing me by placing his finger on my lips and then pinching my bottom lip. I could feel my heartbeat increase. He head my waist and careesed trying to get a reaction out of me.

His hands slowly moved down and lifted my shirt up a bit I quickly yanked his hand away and slapped him hard bringing him back to his senses .... He looked at me in confusion and anger. I was completely disgusted. I hated myself for being so vulnerable.

"Don't assume stuffs you fucking bastard" I spat out and straightened my clothes. I pushed him back and moved towards the dooŕ
"First respect women. Second, you know nothing about me or what I want. And this ..." I pointed between him and myself. His rock hard gaze was fixed on me.
"Would be the last thing I'd ever want .... And heck your money ?" I scoffed picking up my bag which was laying on the floor now

"Just got to know that you have something like that . You know what Jungkook, you're left uncared for" I shook my head and paused. His expression changed at that and Immediately knew it was my chance.
"And that is exactly why everything seems wrong to you .... The world for you is one cruel thing and all you wanna do is run away from it, Coward. Ever heard of true friendship and love ?" I raised and eyebrow, judging.

I dir not get the reaction I wanted but instead he smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Love? So that's what you wanted? Cause that's pathetic of you" He gave me a mocking smile. I really didn't know what to do with him at that point.
"See? That's you Jeon Jungkook ......" Hos face fell into a frowmx not being able to analyze what I was trying to say.
" Love isn't just something where you show your affection to your partner, marry, have sex and then kid. It could also be the respect and the care one would want to give to the other. You don't have kids with your parents do you ? And we say we LOVE them for a reason. You'll know when you really tell someone that. You really need 5o work on yourself, this is going to get you nowhere, mark my words. "

His eyes showed me something I've never seen in him. All I knew was he had his ears on me and that's all I needed for now. I wanted to help him out of this and I needed him to let me through the wall he built up.

"And If really wanted to fuck you I would have been the one asking for it. But did I? I would have never wanted to be with you in the first place is it weren't for the promise I made," I pursed my lips looking away.
" ...I wouldn't be wanting to talk to you like this. I mean why would I ? I was that person who never cared about the bad in others .... I guess that's why I came in search of you .... I liked the way you wanted to live your life not caring about what others said cause your life is your own. But what was aware of then was that what you really wanted was everyone under you where you rule ..." I forced out a chuckle. He was pathetic.

" You wanted to be the everything I guess? And that's really funny you know, I can totally imagine how foolish you would have been back then. You're just living proof..... I still wonder if this is the real you ..... How can someone be so hesitant and
cold? " I sighed in disappointment seeing his blank face. I wanted to trigger him to say something, but I guess it didn't work.

"What am I even trying to do ... You aren't gonna reflect on this anyway. Let's just end this here .... Keep the project on my table before class and you go your way while I go in mine ...." I looked at his brown orbs searching for mine. I shook my head and walked out leaving him pondering on his own thoughts.