sorry

[Edited]

Jungkook's POV

Tears stained my cheeks ad I let out the truth I was holding in for years. I didn't feel embarrassed to cry in front of them rather I felt a big weight being lifted off my chest. I couldn't have been any calmer in ny life, I had finally let it out. Yoongi hyung stayed silent listening to what I have to say and that was all I needed. I knew somewhere in him he still had that bond with us, we didn't spend 8 years to togetr for nothing. I was ready for what ever he wanted to do unless he didn't hurt Hyemi. Holding her against my arms made me realise that I needed her.

My hyungs were my everything. I was adopted by those cruel parents no one would ever want to be with but I did cause I was finally happy to have parents. I was happy until they made me help them kill the only daughter of the town's biggest lawyer which turned out to be Jihye. She was someone who played a major part of my life. A girl I was always close to ... But they made me kill her.

Jihye was such an happy kid, smart and everything that would make her parents proud. She was the golden child. They're was nothing spoilt about her and I loved her like a sister. I sighed and shook my head.

Hoseok hyung was sobbing. Yoongi hyung was about to say something when hyemi blacked out falling numb into my amrs. I panicked in an instant, holding her down
"Hyemi!" I picked her up and placed her on my lap
"Hyemi! Baby!" Hoseok hyung came running too
"Bring her to your room !" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Jin hyung. I let out a weak smile and then nodded

I carried her in a bridal way to my room and placed her on the bed. We let Jin hyung take over. I sat down beside her looking at her pale face. Her self pink lips were now almost purple and all the colour in ny face was drained. Yoongi hyung spoke making me tear my gaze away from her.

"I had been blinded by rage. Honestly I can never forgive you Jeon" He looked at me with a sad smile
" But I'm happy I guess. I let you tell me your side of the story. K glad I didn't make the wormh decisions the end. My sister was the only family I had got. My dad you all know how he never was a true father to us, a total workaholic. He never cared about me and Jihye and that's why my mom left us, tired of being with such a man. " He shrugged covering up his emotions.

"I could never believe anything even I knew that you were the reason behind her death. I didnt want to rather. Hoseok lost his love but he could replace it " he looked at Hoseok hyung and then at Hyemi.
" But I lost my family, my sister and I can never replace her in my life. She was fucking shot right in front of my eyes. I still remember how she took her last breath in my arms. Heck I used to panicked even for a paper cut and seeing her bleed like that made me want to die along with her ......." He wiped the tears rolling down his face. I held hyemi's hand and looked at her pale face and then back at him. 

"But hyemi isn't hyung's girlfriend " Jimin spoke up. I had fucking missed this guy so much.
" What?" Yoongi hyung asked looking confused
"That's my sister if you remember" hoseok hyung said and smiled at her sleeping face
"I-I didn't know she was the one: Yoongi hyung looking away.
" I didn't either ...." I spoke up and sighed

"Whole we're at this, I know you hated me for not being there at her funeral...." Hoseok hyung started, his face falling. He looking at Yoongi hyung making his emotions.
"I don't want to know ..." Yoongi  hyung shook his head.
" You need to though" Hoseok hyung got up standing in front of him.
" I was wrecked when I heard that she left me all alone in this cruel world. She was the only one for me and inknew that. She promised to marry me some day and be a mother figure for my sister and I couldn't ask for more. I couldn't believe she was no no longer there but day before her funeral ..... " He gulped holding back his tears. Jimin held his shoulders and sighed looking at hyung.

" Hyemi was harassed, almost raped when she was coming back from school. If it weren't for Jin hyung .... that's how she lost her memories
She was hit with something like a rod and the trauma didn't help. She was hospitalized for a weeks. Hyung couldnt leave her side. He really suffered choosing between his sister and his love. But till date he visits Jihye's grave almost every week. He's a true lover hyung. He hasn't replaced Jihye like like you think hyung "

Hoseok hyung grabbed Jimin's hand
"But it doesn't matter now ...."
" It does ...." Yoongi hyung broke down and hugged him
"I'm sorry " he apologized
This left everyone in tears. I was happy that everything came to an end. Even though things should go back to how it used to be I was glad

I felt hyemi's fingers moving and I quickly turned to her hold her hand a bit tighter

" She's waking up guys ... Give her some space " Jin hyung said and I got up but she wouldn't let go my fingers ... Jin hyung gave me a small smile and I sat back down, caressing her hands with my fingers