10 points

[Edited]

Hyemi's POV

"I have finally graded all your projects and I'll be announcing your grades now ." Our teacher started making me sigh. It was our last period, our combined period. I was already worn out and tired, I just wanted this day to be over with so that I could go back home and sleep.

Once she started reading out, I kept my fingers crossed. Being last project of the year, may it be successful. I wasnt nervous but I didn't mean I was confident either.

" Sungjae and Mira 8 points
.....
.....
.....
..... Minjae and Mark 10 points, Good job your project was really impressive I must say"
She smiled widely at her. I took a deep breath, biting into my bottom lip. It took everything in me to ignore Jungkook's boring gaze on me. Yeah, he had changed seats again and surprisingly Bora wasn't like those evil girls in the k-dramas and kept herself with her buisness.

"Lastly hyemi and jungkook. " She looked at me and then behind at Jungkook
"10 points, good work" I smiled at her and sighed in relief.
"But what's this?" She asked making me turn back to her. She lifted the paper and showed the back of the project. Something in bold had been written but I couldn't really see what it was from the back. The students in front gasped and some whined in annoyance.

I frowned at their reactions at squinted my eyes to get a picture of the paper. I didn't remember writing anything so I knew I must have been him.
"I love you?" The teacher raised an eyebrow at us. I gasped in horror as my jaw touched the floor. I looked back to see Jungkook smirking at me.
He stood up, his eyes not leaving mine as he continued.
" Mrs.Min, Love isn't just something where you show your affection to your partner, marry, have sex and then kids. " He shrugged and my eyes widened even more at the familiar words. Some of then laughed at how open he was and the others drooled at how manly and hot jungkook was in the thin white shirt of his.

"It is also be the respect and the care one would want to give to the other. You don't have kids with your parents do you ? And we say we LOVE them." he repeated what I had exactly said the other day, making me grit my teeth. I tuned around keeping my head down low, I was so freaking embarrassed at this point.

"That's why I love you Mrs.Min" he concluded making the whole class gasp. The only one laughing was Taehyung. He was pointing at me and hysterically laughing at my pathetic state. I glared at him as he continued.
"What is going on Mi?" Jae asked

Jungkook was damn so dead today. I close my eyes and took a deep breath in attempt to calm myself down.

"This would be the last class.. I just wanted to show you my gratitude and love I have towards you, even though I sadly wasn't present in many of your classes, now I wish I did" He smiled mockingly, looking at my shocked, yet disgusted face.

I turned in front to see Mrs.Min clearly blushing. My face scrunched in pure disgust as I felt like throwing up.
I felt like I wanted to scream out loud and that asshat mine, while smacking him with my shoe.
No wait what?
I covered my face, embarrassed of my own thoughts

"Whats wrong with this guy ?" Jae whispered and the bell rang exactly. Indicating the time to go home. I hit my head on the table as I left the class disperse, whispering all throughout.
" I gonna fucking kill him " I turned back but he wasn't there.

I quickly packed up my bag and raced out to only see Taehyung lenaing on the wall, smiling at me
"Taehyung.." I ran to him ... he lifted his eyebrows and chucled
"Don't. Now where's that ass ?" I frowned
He laughed before telling
"He left "
" Home? "
" Yeah ... He was quite in a happy mood today so.." he showed his boxy smiled
"It ain't gonna last long ..." I smiled sarcastically and stomped my way out