leaving ?

[Edited]

Hyemi's POV

" Finally ...." Jae cheered as I hit her arm with my elbow.
" Stop being so loud " I whispered, frowning at her grinning face.
" What's wrong in that Hyemi, It's the truth she's stating" mark added making me at him. I rolled my eyes and looked away not wanting to deal with them.
"Yeah you guys are official now and what wrong ?" I sighed at that as she reminded me of what I had been thinking for the past few days.
" Actually, we aren't " I looked down biting my inner cheek
" What do you mean you're not ?" Jae asked furrowing her eyebrows.
" We just like confessed, you know. He didn't like really ask me to be his girlfriend " I scrunched my nose as my lips formed a small pout.

"Speak of the devil" mark muttered making me sit straight.
"Hey ..." I felt someone kiss my cheek as I felt my face burn at the gesture. I tuned to see Jungkook and Taehyung standing with trays in their hands. I frowned at him.
" What are you doing here ?" I asked as he sat beside me.
" I don't think I need permission to eat with my girlfriend " he shrugged taking a bite of his sandwich.

I looked at him shook making him smile at me.
"Pfft .... She was just rambling that you didn't ask her out yet " Jae muttered loud enough making me choke on air and throw my chopsticks at her.
"That's too cliche for me. I though I quite established that you're mine the other day" Jungkook smirked and pulled me closer by my waist, kissing my cheek yet again. My eyes widened as I tried to wriggle out of his grip.

" ....... I'm so lonely ~~" Taehyung sang wriggling his eyebrows at us.
"Get yourself a girlfriend bro " mark chuckled, nudging his shoulder.
" I will soon .... " He winked at us making Jungkook laugh.
" Who's gonna be with n alien like you ?" Jungkook teased as Taehyung scoffed
" Hyemi would. I was this close to getting my kitten youass" He smiled mockingly at him and winked at me. I grinned at him knowing that he was fooling around
" Right hyemi ?" He asked and I nodded, playing along.

" No she won't. She wouldn't dare to leave her sexy boyfriend out here, now will she?" He looked at me with a hooded eyes making me shake my head.

He tapped my nose
" Good gurl "

*******

" What the fuck is going on here?" I stomped my way to the front door
" Language hyemi !" Halmoni warned as I mumbled a sorry.
"What are you doing to my stuffs ?" I asked and my brother turned around to face me with a bright smile.
"Your holiday starts tomorrow and you're moving!" he clapped his hands excited. I pouted and clung on to his arm.
" I don't want to leave you guys"
He chuckled and patted my head
" You have to baby"
" But where ?" I asked disappointed
" You'll see " see said packing my clothes

I saw my halmoni winking at my brother making me sigh. The people I deal with...

*******

I was waiting in the porch, all my luggage packed and my face sad.

That is when I saw this entering our house.

Halmoni got up happily while I sat there not moving

Halmoni got up happily while I sat there not moving. I rolled my eyes and looked away not really in the mood. I was really looking forward to spend time with them and now they were pushing me away. I felt betrayed.

Halmoni was taking to someone when I noticed my brother picking up the last bag and heading to the car. I frowned and got up. Looking around I saw someone I never expected to see.

 Looking around I saw someone I never expected to see

Jungkook?? He looked quite mad. Probably because I looked so uninterested and off.
Well it was not my fault that I didn't know.
I quickly got up and ran up to my brother wanting to have a talk with him. It was going to be so awkward considering that we just got together.
"Where am I going hobi?" I asked sounding desperate as hell.
" You're moving in with Jungkook for this vacation. Learn more about each other and bond" he winked as he closed the boot with a thud. I rolled my eyes at him

" But what about you and halmoni? I thought we will spend time together."
He patted my cheek ...
" I'll take care baby. You will have so much fun. We can always spend time later. "
" But -"
"I swear you won't regret it. Jungkook has sworn to not do inappropriate things and that why I'm letting you go.
"Doesn't she wanna come ?" I heard jungkook as he stood beside me, looking down at me.

" Not that kook, She just doesn't want to leave her halmoni ... She'll be fine "

As told by my brother I sat in the passenger seat still feeling all gloomy about all this. Jungkook greeted my grandma and sat in too. I rolled the windows down and waved at my brother and halmoni.
"Take care alright?" I smiled at them. I've never been away from them for so long and it just felt so weird but I knew I'll be okay.
"Tch this girl. You're only for the vacation stop worrying and have fun " my halmoni teased and I nodded, my smile not reaching my eyes. My brother air kissed me and I rolled the windows up.

Jungkook leaned towards me, staring boldly at me, startling me. His hand went past me as he buckled up my seatbeat and we drove off.