PROLOG

"Kongpop .... I'm so upset, you're twenty-eight, old enough to marry, why are you still single?" Mae complains to her only son in the Suthiluck family.

Since childhood Kongpop little anti-social against the wider community. Many people like Kongpop but he rejected all for various reasons.

Example 1:

"Why did you reject Jane?" Jane is her friend daughter who sweet and slightly fat. She jobs as a property marketing.

"Jane cheeks are fat, Kong does not like it."

"Okay, Mae will be looking thinner woman."

Example 2:

"Why do you reject Mary, She's not fat as Jane?" Mary is the daughter of Mae business acquaintance. Study at Australia, and she is in final semester right now.

"Mary's skinny."

"Yesterday, you said want to skinny woman."

"But she's too skinny."

"Which part she is too skinny? Mae think she's slim. "

"Her fingers are too skinny."

Example 3:

"Then why do you reject Haruka?" Haruka is a distant cousin of Kongpop who lives in Japan, deliberately Mae invited her to Bangkok in order to get Kongpop heart.

"She's a Japanese Mae. Kongpop wants a Thai."

Enough. Mae is feel enough with all the reasons Kongpop has made. He was said that the girl had her fat cheeks, her fingers are skinny, not Thai, etc.

"So what are your requirements? Let Mae find it." Mae said already upset with the rejection of her son.

"Kong wants Thai, white skin, black eyes, red lips, height above 170cm, her finger should not be more than 7cm, like to play football and make robot, can cook western cuisine, eat 1x a day, do not like crowded places, not like flirtatious. "

"That is your requirement? You have intention to marry or not ?" Mae growled.

"No intention, Mae is the one who insists." Kongpop replied indifferent.

"Mae will find her, if you have met, you should not refuse her for any reason."

From here start the battle between mother and her son.

***

Mrs. Suthiluck enrolled Kongpop to various dating agencies from both the elegant and the ordinary. All refused because of a strange Kongpop request. Mrs. Suthiluck was forced into the old building to the dating office that had the slogan 'You ask, we make it happen.'

"Excuse me ..." Mrs. Suthiluck entered the room to be greeted by a sweet young man.

"Can I help you ?" Asked the sweet man.

"Look, I want to enroll my son to find a mate."

"Oo please sit Mrs. ..."

"Suthiluck."

"Please sit Mrs. Suthiluck, introduce me Arthit, the employee here." Said Arthit introduced himself.

Mrs. Suthiluck complained about his son who did not want to marry.

"So let me list your son name first?"

"Kongpop Suthiluck."

"Age?"

"28 years."

"Job?"

"Entrepreneur."

"What type would he like to look for?"

"He wants Thai, white skin, black eyes, red lips, height above 170cm, finger should not be more than 7cm, like to play football and make robot, can cook western cuisine, eat 1x a day, do not like crowded places, not like flirtatious. "Mrs. Suthiluck repeats all the words of Kongpop.

Arthit stared at it. This is looking for a mate or aliens he looking for. Where I can find a women like this requirement. Of course Arthit must be professional despite the strange request he got. After all his office is also being less order.

"We will contact you, if find the one that suits your request."

"Just call all the women who meet at least three of these conditions, I do not want my son to be an old virgin."

"Okay, we'll try to find her."

"This is my son phone number, call him as soon as you find her."

Mrs. Suthiluck came out of the old building happily, somehow she was sure Kongpop would find his soul mate here.