CHAPTER 16

Arthit stomped his legs badly, he was forced to go to the pantry because he had to brew tea for his client. The two bastard friends together with Rome, the person who arbitrarily dismantled Arthit personal secrets was conducting an interview session with Kongpop about the incident last night.

Arthit wants to stop them even wanting to throw Kongpop into the river. Really want to. That last night was due to Kongpop fault, not Arthit fault. Arthit emphasized once again, all of that was Kongpop fault. All Kongpop FAULT.

Although they knew Arthit almost slammed all the items in the pantry but that did not dampen their curiosity, even Knot mother took part in the interview session because she wanted to know about man relationships to support her son love.

Kongpop tells how the white skin of Arthit, the glazed look in his eyes that makes Kongpop always want to pounce on him, the delicacy of Arthit lips which are flushed from Kongpop bite, not to mention his moan ...

"Here the tea ..." Arthit said, putting the tea roughly in front of those bastard men except the Knot mother.

"Then ?" Asked Knot to spiritually record how Kongpop-style same-sex love.

"Then I stroked the white skin from top to bottom and did the opposite so many times. And I think Arthit also really enjoyed my touch." Kongpop said proudly. All eyes go straight towards Arthit instead of asking for an explanation but want to see Arthit reaction.

Fix, Arthit plans must be implemented immediately. Have to wash brain Kongpop in the pool so that his brain returns to clean white, not dirty gray like this.

"WHAT ?" Said Arthit fiercely covered his extraordinary embarrassment due to Kongpop mouth. What Arthit said did not have an effect because everything was answered by the colour red spear on Arthit face.

"Did you enjoy it?" Bright asked.

"How many rounds are you?" Toota asked.

"Is that hurt?" Ask Knot mother.

"How do you feel after doing it?" Ask Knot.

"When will P'Arthit marry P'Kong?" Ask Rome.

Arthit looked into their eyes one by one at a time with disbelief. How could no one be on his side or blame Kongpop for the incident. Here he is a victim. Once again he is a V.I.C.T.I.M

"I HATE YOU !!" Arthit shouted who had lost control of his own emotions.

"I love Arthit." Kongpop said, looking at Arthit with an adoring and seductive look.

"YOU FORCE ME TO DO IT ..." Arthit defended himself. The audience looked at Kongpop.

"Arthit said that Kong captured Arthit and Kong had done it as Arthit wanted." This time the audience looked at Arthit.

"WE DID A SWIMING COMPETITION. BUT ... YOU ... YOU ... DID DO THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEND."

"Kong wins the race, and Kong only claims the prize."

"YOUR PRIZE IS JUST KISS MY CHEEK NOT FORCE ME TO DO THAT ... THAT ..."

"But Arthit didn't reject it ..."

"I REFUSED IT ... BUT YOU WOULD NOT LET ME GO ..."

"That was just the beginning, the rest Arthit let Kong do it ..."

Er ... if like this, what the audience should do huh? Watching while drinking tea with pastry snacks might be a very good idea. Love drama is airing now.

"I ... I ... I WANT YOU TO GO FROM MY LIFE !!!" Arthit said that shocked everyone, especially Kongpop. They almost never saw Kongpop put on an expression very angry at Arthit. During this time Kongpop always accepted Arthit anger with ease.

"Arthit sure?" Kongpop asked emphatically. The aura issued by Kongpop is currently very unfriendly.

"I AM SURE !! ... SINCE YOU COME, MY LIFE BECOME A MESS..." Arthit was angry uncontrollably. His shame makes him do things spontaneously without thinking his action.

"Kong asked once more, Arthit sure told Kong to go away from Arthit?" Like clouds are dark and lightning will appear.

Toota felt there would be a big problem, he immediately approached Arthit to prevent the words Arthit would say. Toota thought Arthit would be very sorry if those words came out of Arthit mouth right now. Toota patted Arthit shoulder but was ignored by him.

"VERY SURE. GO AWAY." JGERR ... These sacred words cannot be prevented.

"Fine. From now on, Kongpop Suthiluck will leave from your life forever. FOREVER." Kongpop said angrily and immediately left the place. And without Arthit realizing, from that day on the hellfire of his life will burn him..