CHAPTER 9

Zyzy:

Sorry Zyzy disappeared long enough, because there are several reasons and health conditions are slightly decreased. Not to mention the plus family trip is quite tiring.

ARTHIT POV

"Do not ... do not ... please ..." I pleaded with a ferocious man to open all my clothes by force. Swing my head to the right and to the left to avoid his lips intending to kiss me.

"Let me go!!!" I shouted as he did not care. He continued his action, kissing my whole body.

"What yours is mine." He said without embarrassment. If I had not been bound I would have struck him to death. I never thought he would do this to me.

"Mai ao ... mai ao ..." as he tried to put a finger in me.

He kept smiling as he repeatedly called my name. Strangely I did not feel disgust about his touch but I was afraid. I've never seen him so hideous. Although often annoying but he never went any further.

"Do not Kong ... do not ..." I've begged many times but he does not care.

"You're mine Arthit Rojnapat, mine forever." He said in a hoarse voice.

He raised both my legs and ...

"ARGHHHH ......" I shouted until I got up. Just a dream. It was a very bad dream. I sat hugging my knee with a cold sweat that was still pouring all over my body.

Hopefully this does not become real.

***

As usual Kongpop came with a cheerful face carrying a packet of food for the three of us and him. This is a must for Kongpop so that Arthit the conqueror of his heart healthy and not miss breakfast.

"Morning .. Arthit ..." said Kongpop approaching and put food on Arthit table. Arthit only nods awkwardly, He still remember the dream last night.

"Why, you sick?" Asked Kongpop who felt strange with Arthit behaviour this morning. Kongpop reached out to measure Arthit temperature on his forehead but unexpectedly Arthit jumped up, startled by his touch.

"What happened to you ?" Question Kongpop is really worried.

"It is okay." Arthit replied briefly and immediately ran to the bathroom.

"Why?" Ask Kongpop to switch to Toota and Bright.

"Do not tell him." Bright whispered into Toota ear.

"We have to keep his secret. " Toota whispered agrees.

Kongpop waves 1,000 baht in front of Toota and Bright. And ask again "Arthit what happend to him?"

"He said he had a bad dream." Answer Toota is tempted to open the secret Arthit, but Arthit already say do not tell to anyone. Toota swiftly took 1,000 baht from Kongpop hand.

"What nightmare?" Ask Kongpop once more.

"He dreamed you raped him." Bright replied mildly as if it was a little boy who was asked about counting 1 + 1 and immediately took his share.

"Oohh ..." Kongpop nodded at why Arthit was behaving strangely. Kongpop give 2,000 baths each to Toota and Bright to keep them quiet and assume Kongpop did not know about his dream.

That day Kongpop was acting normal even though Arthit still avoided him.

***

Good thing the dream did not come back again. Today Arthit can wake up calmly without a nightmare. With a fit body condition, Arthit prepares to go to the office.

Getting to the office is still quiet when it's 9 o'clock in the morning. Should be Toota and Bright already come, when opening the office door the condition of the room darkness. Like no occupants here.

How surprised Arthit was when Arthit turned on the lights, Arthit saw Kongpop sitting on the corner of the wall with his head bowed.

"Kong ..." Arthit said, approaching Kongpop. Kongpop fell silent.

"Kong ..." Arthit once again summoned as he touched the shoulders of Kongpop. Kongpop glanced at Arthit with a sad face.

"What happened to you ?" Arthit asked, worried about the strange circumstances of Kongpop.

Instantly Kongpop pulled Arthit and embraced him. Arthit recalled the dream immediately pushed away the body of Kongpop. But soon Arthit regrets seeing Kongpop disappointed face toward him.

"I'm sorry ... I did not mean to." Arthit said trying to get back to Kongpop but what Arthit did turned to him. Kongpop pushed Arthit body away from him.

"Sorry Kong ...." Arthit said sadly, he felt guilty. Just because of the dream, he hurt Kongpop. "Forgive me ...." Arthit eyes began to tear.

"It's okay, I'm dirty, you're the one who clean will stay away from me." Said Kongpop sad.

"What's dirty with you?" Arthit is really worried now. Actually what happened to Kongpop? Kongpop just paused. Reluctantly looked at Arthit.

"Tell me are not we friends?" Arthit said trying to convince. Kongpop looked disbelief at Arthit words.

"Right Kong, I mean it." Arthit said, looking at Kongpop confidently.

"I'm dirty Arthit." Kongpop words that still display a sad face.

"Dirty why?" Arthit asked softly.

"I ... I ..." Kongpop said hesitantly.

"Don't make me curious." Arthit said impatiently.

"I dream of raping you Arthit .. Sorry ... I'm dirty." Why can Kongpop dream the same thing? Arthit thought puzzled. But that's just a dream not a reality.

"It's just a dream, do not think about it." Encourage Arthit.

"Right? Arthit believes in Kong?" Kongpop asked hesitantly. Arthit nodded his head.

"Will Arthit accept Kong as I am?" Arthit nodded his head once more.

"Will we always be together?"

"Yeah." Answer Arthit.

Kongpop embraced Arthit tightly and thanked him and smiled, his plan worked.

You can not escape from me Arthit - Kongpop.

***

Tok .... tok ... tok ...

Who knocked at the door early in the morning? Arthit thought sullenly. Today is Sunday, should not he be able to get up late.

"Hi ... Arthit." Greet Kongpop in front of the door carrying 3 suitcases.

"Why ... why are you here?" Arthit asked, confused.

"Because we'll always be together, so I moved here." Kongpop answered casually while carrying his suitcase in without permission.

"So this is where I live from now on." Said Kongpop went around looking at Arthit apartment while Arthit just stunned to process what had happened.

Did I ever say I would live with him ??? - Arthit.