CHAPTER 10

Kongpop walked happily clearing the table. For three days Kongpop and Arthit have been living together, with a bit of force and acting sadly, Arthit finally agreed to stay with Kongpop under one condition of Kongpop who will pay for his rent. Of course that's easy for Kongpop.

Kongpop approached Arthit who was still asleep and kissed his forehead to make Arthit surprised.

"Morning Arthit ...." greeted the friendly Kongpop, emitting a glare of his hospitality smile.

"You ..." said Arthit who still can not believe there is anyone else here besides himself even though Kongpop has stayed 3 days with him.

"Let's take a shower, the hot water is over there and we've breakfast ..." said Kongpop who gave Arthit a towel. Arthit took a towel from Kongpop hand and went into the bathroom.

What should I do ? Think Arthit.

***

Everyone knows that Kongpop now lives with Arthit. From Toota and Bright, Aim, Mrs. Suthiluck who incidentally candidate-in-law Arthit, Sameera and Knot and Tew also already know.

Did Arthit tell them? Of course not. It's because Kongpop is spreading the news that he now lives with Arthit.

"So do you want to see him?" Ask Arthit to find out what Tew thinks of Knot after their first blind date is quite messed up by Arthit and Kongpop.

"I like him. He's mature" A glimmer of hope rushing into their grim office.

"Then ?" Arthit asked excitedly.

"I do not know." Answer Be honest. "I mean I'm still skeptical about other people opinions about this kind of relationship, you know this is not a normal relationship."

"I understand." Arthit understands. Indeed, Thailand does not blame about this kind of relationship but not all Thai citizens accept it gracefully. There are some people who are still antipathy over this relationship.

"How is your relationship with Kongpop?" Tew asked back to Arthit.

"Uii ... I have nothing to do with him," argued Arthit.

"Is not he your boyfriend?" Tew asked who heard from Knot that Arthit and Kongpop had a special relationship.

"No... That's just him said."

"Is it true that you do not have the slightest feeling for him? He's handsome, good and well established, for he supports your dating office by freeing up the rent."

"I do not know either." Arthit words are still confused with his own feelings. He had not refused if Kongpop kissed his face except his lips, hugged him and held his hand.

"Love comes only once, do not let him go you just realize it. Later you will regret Arthit." Tew advised.

"Hoi .... why are you talking about me? I'm here to discuss your date with Knot." Arthit tried to change the subject.

"It's just my advice, because you and I have the same nature." Tew said that learned from his experience.

"Tell you what, why do not you come with us to go to the movies, so I'm not too worried about other people opinions if we roll around." Tew Suggestions. Actually Knot has invited Tew dates back a day after their meeting but Tew is still in doubt.

"We ??" Arthit asked, confused.

"Yes, you and Kongpop." Tew said to make sure what we meant he was talking about.

"He's not my boyfriend Tew.."

"Just think of this to accompany me Arthit ..." Tew pleaded.

"Okay, I'll talk to him." Said Arthit finally gave up.

***

Kongpop is busy providing dinner with the Pad Thai and Tom yam menus he bought earlier after work.

"Kong ..." called Arthit.

"Yes ..." said Kongpop who now did not do what he was doing was busy looking at Arthit.

"Tew invites us to the watching movie, do you want to?" Ask Arthit.

"Oo .. Arthit asked me out on a date." Kongpop muttered to himself.

"Not me but Tew ..." Arthit shouted, straightening the crooked way of Kongpop mind.

"Cinema, dark place." Kongpop is still cool with his own thoughts.

"Oiii Kong ...." shouted Arthit but was considered the last wind by Kongpop.

"I can hold his hand, feel his thigh and kiss his there, suck his neck and play with a small dot on his chest, and nobody will know. Do I just make love to him there?"

Plakk ... a blow landed on the head of Kongpop.

"Do not dabble on what's on your mind, we're just going out with Tew instead of dating you." Said Arthit describes his mean.

"What am I thinking?" Challenge Kongpop.

"Do not touch me, be careful if you take a chance in a dark place." Threat Arthit.

"So, it is ok if the bright place?"

"KONGPOP !!!!"

"Khapp ..." said Kongpop gladly, though Arthit warned that he would plan a beautiful thing with Arthit there.