CHAPTER 3

A pretty old lady with her secretary went to a small dating office.

"Is there Arthit?" Asked the woman unceremoniously. Tutah immediately called Arthit because it felt an aura of sufficient tense.

"Can we talk Arthit?" Not asking but rather to rule Arthit. Arthit inevitably obeyed.

"Can Mrs. Suthilcuk." Arthit and Mrs. Suthiluck entered the small meeting room in the office. What a surprise Mrs. Suthiluck saw that his favorite son was already there.

"Hi Mae ..." said Kongpop.

"Why are you here Kong?" Ask Mrs. Suthiluck wonder.

"I work here."

"How do you work here?"

"I'm the owner of this building, so I'm free to work where I like, especially Arthit here." Clearly Kongpop with a stupid grin.

"Please sit Mrs. Suthiluck." Said Arthit who saw from Mrs. Suthiluck still stood up.

"Kong, you get out" said Mrs. Suthiluck tries to keep his son away from the conversation.

"If this talk is about Arthit, then I stay here Mae."

"Kong ...."

"Mae already knows my nature, so do not waste your energy." Said Kongpop back struggling on his laptop.

"Arthit ..." Mrs. Suthiluck turned his attention to Arthit sitting next to her.

"Yes Mrs. Suthiluck."

"I want to talk about that stupid kid."

"I understand what Mrs. Suthiluck means, but it's only his decision, I'm not interested in him, I'm normal guy." Said Arthit explains all that there is no misunderstanding.

"I know I support your decision Arthit." Mrs. said. Suthiluck smiled that she had the same intentions as Arthit.

"I refuse." Said Kongpop suddenly.

"What ?" Ask Mrs. Suthiluck.

"I refuse what you mean, my decision will not change."

"I do not like you Mr. Kongpop."

"I told you call me Kong, I'm sure I can make you like me."

"Mae does not accept Kong."

"Whatever Mae, I'm going to let go of all the companies I take care of, I'll go to the village to farm." Threatening Kongpop that made Arthit amused. Kongpop want to farm? The impossible.

"Then Arthit?"

"Of course I took him as my wife."
Arthit wants to swear but hold it, though shitty Kongpop is not shy but now his mother is here.

"Kong .... Arthit is a man, and he does not like you either, just pick another na ...."

"If I choose Arthit and Aim." Reply Kongpop.

"Whatt, I do not want to go to the village, you're gonna want to order me to do this and that." Aim said that from the silence to speak up because his name is called.

"I do not want to ..." Reject Arthit.

"Kong ..... do not be stubborn, Poor Arthit na...." Encourage Mae for Kongpop to soften.

"Mae does not want me to go home." Question Kongpop issued his secret weapon.

"Of course Mae wants.You have not been home for a long time."

"If Mae approves me to choose Arthit, I'll stay at home, or else I'll get away from here. How's Mae?"

Arthit emotion was not restrained anymore, how dare Kongpop threaten his mother. Arthit who lives alone certainly miss the affection of a mother.

PLAKK .. Arthit hit the hard head of Kongpop who made all the room was shocked.

"NEVER EVER THREAT YOUR MOM, YOU WILL NEVER EASILY LIFE LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOUR PARENT" Arthit stared at Kongpop. "SAY SORRY TO YOUR MOM." Arthit Order to Kongpop.

Kongpop put on a wistful face at Arthit tirade. With a heavy heart and face forced Kongpop obey Arthit.

"Sorry Mae ... Kongpop wrong..." He said quietly.

"Son, Mae always forgive you." Mrs. Suthiluck caressed his child only. Hardly anyone can beat Kongpop, Kongpop is accustomed to winning over everything. The quiet, cocky Kongpop would apologize in public. Happy, that's what Mrs. Suthiluck feel now.

Mrs. Suthiluck looked intently at Arthit.

"Thank you Arthit."

"It's okay Mrs. Suthiluck." Arthit smiled, it is a common thing that young people respect the elderly.

"Please guide Kongpop from now, I leave him to you. My son-in-law." Mrs. Suthiluck smiled happily into Arthit.

Perfect candidate son-in-law - Mrs. Suthiluck.

"Yes ... let's get married Arthit." Kongpop said happily as he hugged Arthit who was immobile in shock.

Mother and son united. How my next life then ??? - Arthit