OC

I would first like to say I do not own My Hero Academia, OR THIS OC. I REPEAT, I DO NOT OWN THIS OC. This OC belongs to moonwolf220. I got this idea of a story from her and she gave me a description of her OC, Emiko Todoroki.  

Name: Emiko Todoroki

Family: Shoto Todoroki, her brother.

Quirk: Emiko has ice powers, but struggles to keep control of them. She takes the moisture from the air and freezes it. She has brain freezes whenever she uses it for a prolonged period and the ice will melt. She is not affected by the coldness of her quirk, but ice fractals may spread along her skin, hair, and clothes. 

Abilities: 

Ice Fortress: Emiko creates a wall of ice that goes completely around herself or an object/person/group of her choice. To keep what' s outside, out.  A defensive move.

Ice Prison: Emiko creates a wall of ice that goes around an object/person/group of her choice. It resembles Ice Fortress, but its use is to keep what is inside of the ice, in. A capturing move.

Ice Disks: She creates plates of ice that she can use to throw, block, and step on.  

Appearance: Emiko has long, red hair. Which she ties up in two pigtails. Bright gray eyes.Looks similar to Kushina Uzumaki from Naruto.

Personality:  Emiko is a calm and relaxed person. She can be shy and sensitive but has a good heart. 

Relationships: Best friends with Izuku. On bad terms with her parents. Most people tend to dislike her because she does not have full control of her abilities.

~~~

A quick note to moonwolf220, Thank you again for the story prompt, I will try to write it as well as I can. I'll be putting in more detail in the actual updates, like what she can do with her quirk.

If there is anything that you would like to add (Or remove, for that matter)  please tell me and I will adjust. Thank you!

Updates will be soon, Thank you to all my readers!

~Murphy