The Dior'$ 🤴🏽🤴🏾

Taron(Pov)

      I walk back in the club, with alot on my mind I new she looked real familiar I couldnt put my finger on it right then an there!!

Aye, Sugar how long Have you been knowing hope???

Sugar: sense she was a little girl, I new Her Mom back in the Day she use too work here before hope was born!! After hope 6th birthday she stop coming around, I've never told hope that tho !! I don't think it's something her mother wanted her too know !! But what mad you ask!!

Taron: it's just she looks like the girl in one of Monroe pictures but this girl was pregnant!! He use too tell me about her when he use too come see me when i was locked !!

I can see the disappointment in sugars Face!!

Taron: why that face for ??

Sugar: its not place or business too tell that's all

Taron: you for got who you talking about, I'm only asking cause I watched him beat the shit out of her when she left out of hea!!

Sugar: I told that boy about putting his hands on that girl !!

Taron: man is it something I need too know ??

Sugar: look you ain't hear this from me, but she is that girl in the picture!! That you were talking about

Taron: hell nah, thats his Baby Mama!! So what happen too the baby

Sugar: oh he's fine he's one years old if I ain't mistaken, she takes real good care of him I can't say the same for your brother he don't help her at all he's always beating on the girl ... Shes been hea for a week an he's already then layed his hands on her more then twice!! He's the reason she lost her job a couple months back !!

Taron: You wouldn't happen too have her address or anything!!

Sugar: No offense you and your brother are bad news an she doesn't need too get caught up with the stuff you deal with bad enough he takes most her money an does who knows what with it!!

Taron: look I ain't ask you for all that I just want too drop some stuff off to her !! I won't knock on her door or anything!! It's just if I would of known that a couple months back when I got out I would of been on my brother about it!!

Sugar: it's West 29th street an Dupree Apt 2A

Taron: ite, I got some business too handle with that knuckle head of a brother of mine !!
Sugar: ite goodnight an drive safe

I leave from the bar an walk too my truck I hop in an speed too Norview !!

I pull up too my bro spot, I bang on the door as hard as I can !!

Some lil Slut from the club answered the door. She was eyeing the hell out of me I pushed past her an seen my that my brother had hella coke on the table an his homies was around the crib chilling it was like 3 bitches an 10 Niggas !!

They straighten up when I walked in the room !! Me being who I am I made everybody scared I yelled out Monroe Name  .. he come running from the back damn near tripping over his feet half dressed  I Took him up by his shirt an threw him into the wall!!

What the hell is your problem doing that girl like that 😑!! Iguess he was shocked cause he ain't no what too do !!

I screamed on him, get yo bitch ass up nigga!!

Where's that money you took from her??

Monroe:, I spent it I had too reup bro, what's yo problem!!

Taron; I've been home for how long an you never said shit about her nore the baby every time I asked you brushed it off. Why??

Monroe: cause it was my business an man fuck that bitch

Taron: where's the baby

Monroe: at my mom house

Taron: I do a three year bid an look what u done too what  are father built  it's obvious you ain't ready too take over !! So when we have this meeting in a couple days be ready too step down ..

Monroe : man you can't do that I've been running shit for 3years straight no problem.. you getting old relax your self Taron

Taron: who you talking to are you forgetting that I'm the older brother, watch your mouth or ill cut your tongue out!!

The rest of y'all get ya shit an go home y'all better be out this crib in 5mins !!

I watch everybody scatter like roaches too get out the house !!

I leave my brother were he stand looking dumb founded in the face !!  I go get in my truck an speed too my crib..

I only been out for a couple of months an shit already hecked, I had too give Monroe credit he was a beast in the streets just like I taught him but his priorities is what's gonna fuck him up in the long run!! I thought too my self , it don't take me long too pull up Infront of my condo !!

I get out the truck an head in the building I reached my condo in no time the biggest one they had 5 bedrooms, plus a game room an 4 bathrooms big kitchen an each a walk in closet in all rooms !!

I walk in an take my shoes off at the door an head too the my bed room when I get there  I see the shorty Im dealing with fast a sleep I get undress an lay in the bed .. it crazy cause only person I had in my mind was hope an I couldn't understand it she was my little brother Bm why am I thinking about her ...

I'm startled out of my thoughts when I feel Tracey kissing an rubbing on me !!  She climbed on top of me an inserted my man hood inside of her

I'm startled out of my thoughts when I feel Tracey kissing an rubbing on me !!  She climbed on top of me an inserted my man hood inside of her.. she rode me like her life  depended on it but the whole time she was riding me I was imagining Hope an it made me fuck her even harder an faster the way hope did those tricks on me at the strip club made my mind go wild .. I made Tracey turn over so I can hit it from the back I pulled her hair an told her to scream my name she did what she was told I felt her creaming on my dick an it excited me even more the faster I went the more I imagine her being hope an I found myself releasing my semen in side of Tracey an collapsing on the bed ...

It put me straight too sleep with no hesitation!!