My Brothers Bm 💔💘 Last Chapter

_______👫💏 Damn man  I really fucked up, I wish I would new hope was coming cause my bm damn Sure wouldn't have been hea, yes I can admitted I fucked big time!! But ti only stay around my bm because I wanted to make sure every thing with the baby was ok !! I mean I ain't going to lie I tap her a couple times she came over but that's cause hope won't given none up an I was ok with that I was willing to wait for how ever long she needed me if anything!!

Monroe such a dick head he fucked shyte up for any nigga that want to win her heart!! All that beating on her outing her down taking her money !! He know I ain't raise him like that!! Especially after our pops got kilt!!
Shit I never ment to hurt her, but I really ain't know if she would stick around if I told her about the baby everything was going nice we was happy an I was spending time getting to know her an Carter !!
I swear meeting her was bad timing i had all this shit going on just getting out the pin an shit that shit set a nigga back !!

Auuuughhhhh, I can't believe she didn't let me explain!! I feel like it's my fault she laying in that hospital bed, the delays I could do was make sure her house stayed in tact an make sure she had everything she needed!! When I would stop by the strip club I would give Peaches the money to take care of Hope bills and shyte an give her a little extra cash for her self I just didn't need her to let hope know that cause rig she new I know she wouldn't take it......

I've been watching hope sense I came home it was somthing about her that mad me want to know her more an the fact that she really doesn't remember me I use too push her on the swing at the park cause she ain't know how to kick her feet I use too tease er about it but she wouldn't be she was tuff as hell this was before she had moved back to new York she was about 7 years old I think i was like 10 !! She use to follow me around because all the girls would make fun of her because she had a up north accent an everything she said sounded Funny!!  I was sad when she moved away I chased her cab all the way out of the neighborhood !! I was going to miss her but I new she would forget about me but i didnt mind but I promised her that I would find her again an that I would marry her !! I know that's some childish shit but we were kids !! But I wanted to keep that promise to her !!!

Soo when I seen her in the picture Monroe sent me it dam near broke my heart because I new exactly who she was !! But I didn't tell Monroe because he looked happy an I ain't want to tak that away from him an besides she probably had for git about me any way!!

But that night at the strip club I really didn't know that was her. She looked so different she was always in the chubby side but now that girl filled out every curve god him self thru at her !!

That's why I went to my brother house spazzing like that cause if he was doing to treat her like that he should left her df alone !!! 
When me her started dating I told her I wouldn't tell him that we was messing around but word got back to him some how an I guess it pissed Him off but like I told em it ain't like he want her any way.. told that nigga I'll play daddy an everything !!!

Seeing her flee from my brother house made me want to chase after her an wrap her in my arms an never let me go but he hope that use to know wasn't there anymore it was replaced by a girl who only wanted too kill!! I could see her pain an who I am to stop her everything my brother did to that girl he deserved every bit of it !!,

I just hope day she can find away too forgive me cause I really do love her and I'm determined too keep that promise💍