Chapter 11

Elena and Elijah walked down the stairs an hour later, after showing the other just how much they missed them.

"Alright so what's the plan?" Elijah asked as they sat down on one of the love seats.

"So we're sticking with the plan..."

"What?" Elijah shouted, and gripped Elena's hand tighter in his.

"Relax 'Lijah, Davina will be with her, and we will be able to stop mother once and for all with a spell.  Just trust the plan." Kol stated calmly.

"Alright little witch what is the rest of the plan?" Klaus asked.

"What is needed is a resurrection spell, bring her back to the land of the living, and then bring her back to Mystic Falls and stake her.  Without the other side, she will have no choice but to go to hell, since she won't be in New Orleans." Davina explained. "The witches in New Orleans were more than happy to help."

"Well then it is set, Davina will go to New Orleans and get Esther, we will all await her arrival here." Elijah stated. 

--

"You sure this will work?" Josh asked as he and Damon helped Bonnie and Davina set up.

"I'm a witch and so is Bonnie. We can do this if we all stick together, all of us." She looked at Damon who nodded.

"I'm all for that." Damon responded.

"And I'll be there for you, as the rain starts to pour." Davina grinned, and Damon's smirk dropped, "Did I mention that I can still hear everything that you do, you just can't hear me?" She smirked.

"Wow I think you are the first person to have rendered him speechless." Bonnie giggled, but soon stopped when the fire grew on the candles, looking at everyone she paused before saying, "It's time."

--

Elena sat on Elijah's lap as she played with Katherine's bracelets, she was sure that her body was shaking, she was sure, when Elijah placed a comforting hand on her knee. Elena turned to look at him, he had a sad smile on his face, but the eyes of a man in love.

"You once asked me if I could trust you." She told him, referring to that moment all those years ago.

"I remember." His voice nothing above a whisper.

"I'm walking into the lion's den, 'Lijah, I need you to trust that this plan will work."

"I want to, but at the same time, I want to take you far away from this place." He looked into her eyes.

"And we will." She tried to assure him, "As soon as this is all over with, we will go where ever you want to go."

"I love you." He murmured to her.

"I love you." She grinned at him before lowering her lips to his.

"Get a Room!" Klaus exclaimed, Caroline giggled from her spot next to him. "Davina called." Klaus said as he and Caroline sat down across from them. "Her and Esther will be back here in a few minutes."

"It will work Elijah." Caroline saw Elijah's arm tighten around Elena's waist. 

"I know, it's just...in my nature to worry about the people I love."

"What are you gonna do after this is all over Caroline?" Elena tried to change the subject.

"I was going to come with you guys." Caroline said, "You are going with Elijah right?"

"Yah, but we are going to take a vacation first." Elena said.

"As I suspected," Klaus chuckled, "You will do well to remember that you are always welcome in New Orleans."

"And you will remember that you need only call." Elijah told his brother.

"Ooh!" Caroline squealed, "Are we going to talk more Shakespeare!"

"Caroline, Shakespeare was so 6 centuries ago." Rebekah joked, walking in with Finn and Katherine.

"Right." Caroline agreed.

"Who would have though this is what it would take to bring us together." Kol sat behind Elena and Elijah.

"Esther is here."Marcel said from his spot by the window.

Elena and Katherine switched spots, and Elijah and Katherine left the room. Finn placed his hand on Elena's shoulder, Elena placed her hand over his.

"Thank you." He murmured.

"Well if it isn't all of my family together again." Esther said coldly.

"Mother." Finn spat out bitterly.

"I see that you have found your darling Katerina." Esther murmured at Elena, whose eyes hardened.

"See you in hell." Katherine stabbed the white oak stake in Esther's heart.

--

Elena and Elijah walked hand in hand to the car.

"Call if you need anything." Caroline said walking to the car with them, "And remember to send pictures.  And remember..." 

"Caroline." Elena cut her off with a laugh, "We are both getting our happy ending." She embraced the blonde, "I won't let you miss a thing."

"Take care of her." Caroline said hugging Elijah, while Elena did the same thing with Klaus.

Turning to each other, the two brother's embraced each other. Their story had finally reached it's happy ending, but now a new story was beginning.

A/N: I FINALLY FINISHED!!!! I have never finished a story before this one.  I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it isn't rushed.