Prologue

"Alright sir, if you'd like to follow me down this row. Here is our best house androids: they cook, clean and do anything you want them to do," the shops sales man said as he walked past all of human-shaped androids, leading the slightly overweight man down the aisles.

They stopped in front of a tall male android and the salesman began to list off all the components of this certain make. The man however simply nodded his head and scratched his stubble. He let out a yawn and then cut off the man demanding rather than asking, "Yes, we know what it does. What I want to know is the price."

The salesman was taken back slightly at the mans rudeness but didn't want to go against it as he was a customer and didn't want to lose a sale. He quickly rushed to reply, slightly intimidated by the rough man he was serving, "w-well this ones price is the cheapest they come-"

"Then I'll take it."

"Yes sir. I'll just go get the tablet then we can complete the order," he says before rushing back to the front desk, leaving the man with the android.

The man leaned in closer to the androids face allowing his alcohol breath to flow onto the androids face. Though it's eyes were open it was in a sleep/display mode and didn't react, it only blinked. The man then poked it in the face clearly ignoring the 'do not touch' sign.

He let out an annoyed puff before pulling back and looking down at his cheap, fake Rolex watch. His attention was then brought back to the salesman as he brought the tablet that had all the pay information on it.

Once everything was signed the salesman asked, "have you got a name for it yet?"

"Yeah. Daughter picked it."

The salesman nodded then woke the android from its display mode before saying, "Android accept name..." then gestured to the man to say the name.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung's face lit up with a smile and the small circle next to his right eye lit up blue before he spoke,

"It's nice to meet you, sir. My name is Taehyung, please take care of me."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"I am alive."
~~~

"~~~