Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Welcome
~~~

Taehyung woke the next morning, his visual and audio sensors slightly disoriented from the morning start up of his circuits. He was still laid on the warehouse floor next to the now gone out fire. He slowly sat up and stretched his hinges so they worked smoothly. He tiredly looked to the space beside him where Y/n should be.

Should be.

Panic immediately ricocheted through his system as he realised the girl was no longer by his side. He quickly looked around the area they were staying in for the small girl, only to find no trace of her being. He noticed that the chocolate bar that rested near them had disappeared. He quickly stood wanting to find Y/n as soon as possible, scared something might have happened to her. Before he continued, he checked his back pocket where he had pocketed the gun from the previous day, just so he knew where it was if it was needed.

He took a few steps towards the centre of the warehouse, his hand hovering over the gun handle, towards where he saw the other androids yesterday. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and the panic mode his mind was in soon faded as he noticed the small girl talking to Jimin, the android that had helped them yesterday, whilst eating the chocolate bar the said android had given her. He let his hand drop from the gun.

He quickly brushed his hair so he didn't look like he had just started up his system and then made his way over to Y/n and Jimin. As soon as the android sat down Y/n turned to him and said, "Good morning Tae Tae."

"Good morning, Y/n. Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked the girl who replied with a small nod.

Taehyung then noticed the small, black and white bandaid covering the cut on Y/n's cheek. A happy, cartoon panda was printed on it.

"Jimin was just telling me about all the androids that are here and all the adventures he's gone on!" Y/n exclaimed before turning back to Jimin, waiting for him to continue where he left off.

"He was?" Taehyung questioned with his head towards Jimin, himself coming curious of these 'adventures'.

"Yeah..." Jimin shyly said, scratching the back of his neck and looking down. He then stood up. "I'll tell you the rest later, okay Y/n? I need to go speak with Yoongi Hyung..."

Y/n pouted but let him walk away, clearly sad that she can't hear the rest of the story at that moment in time. She had small bits of melted chocolate around her mouth and her hair was slightly messy in a ponytail.

Taehyung watched Jimin, his head turning to see where he was walking to. The android walked towards a group of 5 - he could tell 3 were human from their body temperature. He looked over each of their appearance before turning back to Y/n who had shuffled closer to Taehyung, before beginning to ramble on about a random topic.

Taehyung simply listened to the girl as she passionately spoke about how she wished to hold a panda. It seemed that pandas had become her new favourite animal, even if they were now extinct.

A few minutes later of listening to the child and multiple random topic changes, the 6 beings, who had been conversing in the corner of the warehouse, made their way over to the two. They all took a seat as Taehyung cautiously watched them, unconsciously placing an arm around Y/n.

"First things first, let's get introductions out the way. My name's Namjoon. As you can probably tell, I'm human," The supposed leader spoke in a calm tone, setting the others in the group to follow.

"Min Yoongi, Android," another spoke in a monotone voice, white hair and hoodie pulled up, his name familiar as Jimin had referred to him earlier. Due to Taehyung's high tech optic vision, he noticed the broken skin on the man's face, that he was trying to hide with the hood, and the metal skin underneath. There were scratches on his neck which he also tried to hide.