Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Big Fluffy Boy
~~~

Once again, Y/n was bored. She would have loved to go on the Xbox with Jungkook but one particular game left her very annoyed. This time everyone was in the warehouse and got to witness her wandering habits. And this time she had found herself occupied with staring at the twinkling fairy lights hung on the railing of the upstairs balcony.

"What is she doing?" Jimin had questioned Taehyung who was beside him, a laugh escaping him as he viewed the awed girl.

"She's just bored," Taehyung replied, "I would be too if I couldn't leave this place all day."

"We can't leave this place - only when we have a job to do."

"Exactly," Taehyung sighed, himself feeling how his body is also rusty from boredom. "But for her, I feel like it's 10 times more boring."

Jimin nodded. "She has been stuck in here for almost two months now..." Jimin then looked over to the girl who was now laid on the floor, spread out flat as she stared at the ceiling.

It was at that moment, Namjoon had seemed to hear her boredom and come down the stairs of the balcony calling for Jungkook and Hoseok. Y/n perked up at the leader as Hoseok walked over to him. Jungkook was not seen until two more calls towards his area of the floor.

Y/n couldn't make out what was being said but she did catch the glimpse of Namjoon looking over to her whilst gesturing to the three pieces of paper in his hand. When the conversation had ended, Hoseok made his way over to Y/n, who was still laid on the floor.

"What's up Hobi?" Y/n questioned with a tilt of her head.

"How would you like to go see some pandas?"

-=-=-

To say Y/n was excited was an understatement. At first she was slightly confused at how they were going to see any pandas since they had gone extinct but she didn't care. She was going to see some pandas!

Namjoon's plan had seemed to enlighten the girl. She was practically bouncing on the train to wherever they were going, Jungkook's hand being pulled around as she ran around the train car. Hoseok had been entrusted with the children on their journey out of the warehouse and to make sure the plan went smoothly.

"When will I get to see the pandas?" Y/n whined as her excitement seemed to die down for a second. Before any one could reply, the girl leaped up onto the spare seat next to Hoseok, pushing her face against the glass as she stared at the massive panda on a sign. She squealed at the sight of the fluffy animal.

When the train arrived, the trio were the first to exit, Y/n gladly leading the way towards the zoo. The modern sci-fi design of the building were lit up with blues and oranges. Neon signs with animated animals were in rows along the walls and Y/n paused at everyone of them, awestruck by the beautiful creatures.

"Oh look at that one Jungkookie!"

"That ones so fluffy! Can I pet him?"

"Why are they sooo cute!"

Hoseok chuckled at the teens predicament as the little girl continued to drag him from sign to sign. She was already so excited at the pictures and they had yet to enter the zoo. It was going to be a long day for Jungkook.

Hoseok gathered them all together before entering the queue. Luckily Namjoon had prepared the tickets beforehand and had already printed them off, allowing for the process to be relatively simple. Especially since they were all humans, all they had to do was go through a scanner after they got their ticket bands for access to the zoo.