AFTER SCHOOL......

Suzy skipped excitedly to her locker and took out a sparkling, black dress. She held it towards her chest and smiled to herself. "i wonder how DyoDyo will react after seeing me in this dress!^^ Maybe he will get attracted by my beauty and propose to me?" Suzy squealed in delight as overflowing excitedness filled her mind. "Today is my one and only chance to make him mine!! I must fully make use of this chance……" she thought to herself, feeling determined.

Just then, someone snapped her out of her thoughts. "YEHHHOOOOO!!!…… Watcha thinking of again ehhh?? Daydreaming?" She could regconise who he was just from his voice. Feeling irritated from him having disturbed her wonderful thoughts of her "date" with DyoDyo later, she pushed him away and stared at him with her hands on her hips as she pouted angrilly at him.

Upon seeing that, Baekhyun pinched her cheeks as he thought, "AWWWWW……… SO CUTTTEEEE:3" She was taken aback by his actions as she blushed slightly.

"OHH…… what a nice dress!! Is it saved for our future date?" he said as he snarled sarcastically while taking the dress out of her grip.

"HEYYYY!!!>_< GIVE ME THAT BACKKK!!!!!" Suzy fumed as she began jumping and hopping around trying to reach for the dress that Baekhyun held high up in the air but to no avail. He was just too tall for her. "YOU F***ING………!!! GIVE ME BACK MY FREAKIN' DRESSSSS!!!!!"she shrieked like a mad woman and splurted out vulgarities unknowingly. All eyes were on her but she did not care. She desperately needed and wanted the dress for her "date" with DyoDyo. She wanted to impress him so much……

Just then, she looked at the clock and her eyes widened……

"OMG!! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF U BAEK! NOW IM LATEEE!!!!"she knew DyoDyo hated to wait alot. Not caring anymore about the dress, she ran like a fleet footed gazelle down the hallway and … outside school.

She reached there panting heavily as her eyes searched around for signs of DyoDyo. Her eyes darted left… right… and left … right… again and again but……… there was no sign of him everywhere.

She stomped towards Baekhyun who was smiling slyly in the corner and pushed him as hard as your strength could manage.

"Hey! what's wrong?!"shockness could be seen all over Baekhyun's face as he stumbled, trying to regain his balance.

"WHAT DO U MEAN WHATS WRONG??!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! HE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU TAKING UP MY TIME!!! YOU HAVE ANY FREAKIN' IDEA HOW HARD IT TOOK FOR ME TO PERSUADE HIM TO GO OUT WITH ME????!!!! I HATEEE YOUUUU!!!!!"Suzy shrieked in despair. She couldnt care anymore. She just felt as though her soul was taken away from her. so …… it was a feeling she couldnt describe. She knew how much everyone is judging her now. But she didnt care. She had missed this precious chance to go out on a date with DyoDyo. She could feel tears welling in her eyes…… She couldnt stop crying.

Baekhyun was so concerned…… He couldnt bear to see her like that. It hurts him so much. He wanted to go closer to her to comfort her but he knew it would only make it worst. He stood there dazzed, not knowing what to do.