SURPRISE!!!

"YO Baek!!! whatsup man?" Kyungsoo did a manly greeting with Baekhyun. He was shocked upon seeing Baekhyun's face. "Hey, what happened? You okay bro?" signs of worries etched all over his face. Lifelessly, Baekhyun slowly lifted his finger and pointed at Suzy. She was squating there on the floor, weeping away while banging her fists on the floor.

Kyungsoo crooked his head a little to the right as he stared on. He was so shocked...... so...... speechless. "What happened to her? Gone crazy again? keke......"he thought. Nevertheless, he still walked towards her and tapped her softly on her shoulder.

Suzy ,who thought he was Baekhyun, slapped his hand with force and started kicking him furiously. Kyungsoo fell hard to the floor...... "BANG!!"......

Suzy didnt bother looking up. She even added fuel to the fire as she snarled, " SERVES YOU RIGHT ASSHOLE!!! GET AWAYYY!!! I HATEEEE YOUU SO MUCHHHH!!!!!>_<" Just then she heard a familiar groaning noice followed by Baekhyun's worried voice. Shocked and traumatised, she looked up.

"WHATTT???!!!! DYODYO?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I...... I thought you went......went ba...back home......" Her voice slowly became softer and softer by the second as she stuttered under her breath.

"OUCHHH!!!" Kyungsoo continued to moan. The moment he saw her, he glared at her and she looked away, far too scared to look at him in the eyes.

"Im so...sorry...ry..."

"SORRYY???!!! AFTER U DID THIS TO ME, ALL U CAN SAY IS SORRYYY???? WOW! SO WOW!!!!"

He got up to his feet after a while with the help of Baekhyun and stared at me, fuming mad.

Suzy used all her will-power and tried to keep herself calm. She had to show him how sincerely apologetic she was. She wanted to go out with him. Most importantly, she needed him to forgive her. "Im extremely apologetic over what i have just done. I thought you were someone else. Are you okay now? Anywhere still in pain? I can bring you to the clinic if you wish. I will take full responsibility and pay for your medical fees. Oh and by the way, i thought you left school alreadly?" Suzy said in a very composed and steady way.

Upon seeing how apologetic she was, Kyungsoo immediately softened and explained,"I had to meet my teacher after school. He had some things to comment about my latest homework so......"

Suzy relaxed after seeing that he had forgived her. She smiled sweetly and cooed,"so will you still go out with me?"

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, two weeks.^^"