SECRET REVEALED

{Baekhyun}

I was so angry. Fuming mad. WHY DID KYUNGSOO BETRAY ME?! HE SHOULD KNOW FULLY WELL THAT SUZY IS THE GIRL I LIKE AND THE ONLY GIRL THAT I WILL EVER LIKE. SHE WAS MY ANGEL OF DELIGHT. THE ONLY THING IN MY WORLD. THE ONLY THING THAT SHINED IN MY LIFE, MY WORLD. HOW COULD HE HAVE DONE THIS?! TO THINK I TOOK HIM FOR MY BFF ALL ALONG, TRUSTED HIM, CONFIDED IN HIM, PLAYED WITH HIM, STUDIED WITH HIM, JOKED WITH HIM AND MANY MORE. AND AFTER ALL THIS……… HE ACTUALLY BETRAYED ME?! DID HE EVER EVEN THOUGHT OF ME AS HIS BFF?! F*** HIM!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU KYUNGSOO!!! IDIOT!! ASSHOLE!! I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED YOU! OMFG! WHY DID I EVEN HELP YOU IN YOUR GOD DAMM STUDIES?! IF IT WERENT FOR ME, YOU WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BEEN HERE IN THIS TOP UNIVERSITY!!! WELL, YES YOU HAVE LOTS OF TALENTS IN SINGING AND DANCING BUT STILL…… HMPH!!

{…}

Kyungsoo and Suzy was shocked when they suddenly saw Baekhyun pulling his hair and then hitting himself once or twice on the head. After that he ran away in silence leaving them who have not finished their speech in utter silence and confusion.

Being a good friend, Kyungsoo felt worried of Baekhyun as he chased after him whilst shouting his name.

"BAEKHYUN AHHH!!!!"

"BAEKHYUN AHHH!!!!"

Baekhyun did not even bother slowing down despite knowing Kyungsoo was chasing after him though he had asthma and really couldnt run for too long. Thats what a "good" friend Baekhyun was. Evil thoughts creeped into his mind as he sneered evily when one came into his mind……

"BAEKHYUN AHHH!!"

"WAIT FOR MEHHHH!!!"

The more he said that, the faster Baekhyun ran. FASTER AND FASTER… LIKE THE WIND…… He used to be in the track and field school team which he, up till now, doesnt regret it at all. He loves it alot in fact…… Especially NOW…… He was enjoying every single moment right now……

{Kyungsoo}

I cant run anymore. I know it. If this goes on, my asthma will start again. But…… i cant leave Baekhyun alone like this. If something happens to him, i swear to god i will never ever forgive myself. Before his parents passed away, both made me promise to them that i will take care of Baekhyun with everything in my power. I agreed.

But he was running so fast. What am i to do? Sacriface myself for him?

{Suzy}

Just what are the two boys up to? Why are they taking so long? Ohno…… what if something bad happens to DyoDyo?

Just then, a flickering scene of Kyungsoo running in a long distance race and suddenly stopping……… lying on the floor…… I waa worried and ran towards him only to hear him gasping desperately for air……

Suzy, get a hold of yourself. THINK. THINK. THINK!!! What was tat sickness or whatever thing called again??

She couldnt concentrate on thinking, far too worried of Kyungsoo. Droplets of sweat dripped down her forehead profusely as she clenched her fists in frustration.

ASTHMA! THATS RIGHT!!(:

Her eyes rounded in horror and disbelief as effects of asthma came flooding into her mind.

Without further ado, she ran towards the direction they ran………