LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

{Soo Hyun -- the new girl}

I was stunned and had yet to recover from my shock when......

"Omo! Im so sorry!" The guy who bumped into me said as he helped me picked up my stuff.

I observed his face when he stood up. He looked pretty cute and handsome but not my ideal type.

"Haha(: Its ok. Thanks for picking up my stuff anyway." I said as i did a 90 degree bow. I had been taught to be polite ever since i had been ressurected so that i will look more humane.

{Oh Sehun}

She ...... She was so...... pre-pretty...... OH MY GAWDD...... Am i like falling in love? Ohno that cant be. Ive promised myself never to fall in love nor to get a girlfriend ever in my life. In fact, i hated girls i hell lot. Not until now. Not until i saw her.

"ah-ah-ahhaha...... wel-welcome......" i stammered. stop acting like a dumb fool Oh Sehun!!

Before i could even ask her for her name, she smiled, turned and walked off.

{Chanyeol}

kekeke...... acting like an idiot infront of her eh? pfft...... never seen him like him before...... Guess its time for me to repay him for helping me get a girlfriend the last time......

{Oh sehun}

I turned to face Chanyeol, only to see him smirking.

"WHATTT??!!"

"Nth. You free after school?"

"Yea. I think. why......?"

He turned and scooted away to god-knows-where before even answering my question.

"Hey!!" I yelled after him but to no avail.

Something was fishy. Just what is Chanyeol up to?

{Soo Hyun}

I walked into the class i was assigned to as i heard lots of shrieking.

"Omg!! YAYY!! That hawt girl is in our class!!"

"WOOOHOOOO!! welcome~~"

"I LOVE YA!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"MARRY ME!!"

"Whats your name?"

"Can i kiss you?"

"I HATE YOU!"

"Go away!!"

"Why did you come to our class?"

"You being my schoolmate is enough!! Why are you my classmate now?!"

"Omggg!!! THIS IS WORST THAN A NIGHTMARE!!"

I sighed as i covered my ears. GREAT. Now i have no friends. Just from the start of school. WOW.

Just then, i noticed a brown coloured hair boy walking in the classroom. CUTE. His eyes was filled with mixed emotions and i could sense it too with my super senses.

*THUD THUD THUD*

It cant be...... Its the first time in 100 million years im ever feeling this......

*THUD THUD THUD*