I LOVE YOU <333

Baekhyun was worried sick. He clasped his hands together, praying that nothing will happen between the two. He know he was being selfish. BUT ISNT LOVE SUPPOSED TO BE SELFISH? he thought.

Alright…… First, no one picked up my calls …… next, no one replied my message …… lastly ……

Baekhyun didnt want to think anymore. It made him sad whenever he thought of it…… WHY DID HE DECLINE MY CALL? ……

Upon thinking of this, his hands went up in defeat. He had a bad feeling about this……

Kyungsoo was so much more handsome than him…… smarter than him…… more talented than him…… and there were just so much more fabulous points about

kyungsoo…… He felt a sudden tinge of jealousy wave over him.

He wanted more… alot more… He felt greedy suddenly… He desperately wanted that love and attention from Suzy… Kyungsoo doesnt deserve it…… YES, HE DOESNT.

{…}

"DyoDyo…… I……I… LO…LOVE…… YOU. You know that right?" Suzy said shyly while looking down. She waited… and waited…… and… WAITED

Kyungsoo seemed to have gotten her clue. He knew she was waiting for his reply. SURELY I CANT TELL HER I LOVE HER? OR SHOULD I? MAYBE I SHOULD? NO…… I SHLDNT…… YES, I SHOULD… NO………

Kyungsoo was deep in thoughts. He could feel his heart pumping as he looked down shyly. He didnt want to let Suzy see how crimson red his cheeks was.

Unknowingly, his mouth opened as he muttered, "I… LOVE YOU TOO….…"