프롤로그

[==♡▪■▪■<>(JAE POV)<>■▪■▪♡==]

I walked out of my apartment, heading to my favourite fast food restaurant. I was going to be at the studio all day so I decided to eat in the restaurant instead of take out. I walked down the street, and saw the sign. I smiled and walked into the restaurant, breathing in the smell of breakfast food.

I waited to order in the short line, as it wasn't usually busy. Eventually It was my turn to order, but as I was about to tell the person my order, I looked up at the employee. Holy fuck, he's hot!! I exclaimed in my mind as I looked at the person working. I panicked as I stared at the very attractive male in front of me. How could one person be this good looking?

"Uh, are you going to order?" He voiced. I shook the thoughts out of my head. I just nodded. I attempted to order, but I couldn't get one word out of my mouth. I just ended up pointing to the menu behind him to order. Luckily, he managed to understand what I wanted to order. Why can't I talk?! No words are coming out of my mouth!!  He told me how much it costed and I shakily handed him the money. He thanked me and told me to wait for my food. He handed me my receipt with a number on it. I took it and waited.

Why does this guy have such an affect on me? I thought I was straight?? I groaned as I waited for my food. I was practically starving. I then heard his mellifluous voice call the number on my receipt. I looked up and walked over to grab my food. I shakily grabbed the bag and slightly bowed. He smiled before turning around and continuing to work. I just about died again after seeing his warm smile.

Honestly, what is wrong with me today?! I walked out of the restaurant and facepalmed. Well, turns out I'm not straight. I just hope I don't see this hot guy again so I don't make a fool out of myself again.

A/n: I knowww I have other books that I could update but some of them I don't have ideas for and this idea popped into my mind so whoooopsie. Anyways I hope you will like this Fanfic!