JAE POV

I walked into the local restaurant as usual, except in a sour mood. I hadn't slept well, at all. At least I'll see- what was his name? After all this time, I still hadn't learned his name. My god. I walked up to the counter, and expected to see the hot guy, but he was no where to be seen.

"You looking for Younghyun?" Someone asked, and startled me so much that I jumped at least a foot into the air. I looked over to see the boss guy, who was laughing his ass off. "Ha ha." I mocked. "Is Younghyun the hot guy- I mean- the guy I ordered from before?" I nearly hit myself on the forehead for slipping up so easily. He only laughed some more.

"Yes, he's the 'hot guy'. He's not here today, sorry. He called in 'sick'." He informed. "Wait- but I didn't say I was looking for him." I replied. "You didn't have to. I already knew." He snickered. "Whatever you say man." I replied while figuring out what to get. "Just get me some chicken." I told him dryly.

"Sure thing. By the way, next time you see him, call him Brian." He said.

"Why don't I just call him Younghy-"

"Don't ask why, just do it. Trust me."

"

Alright then stranger."

"My name is Sungjin."

"Sure thing Bob the builder."

"You too? Brian calls me the same thing."

"That's interesting. Now hurry up with my food."

Sungjin just shook his head and chuckled, and I went to sit down. I guess me and Younghyun- or Brian or whatever his name is have the same sense of humour. I sat and waited for my food. That sucks. I wanted to see him today.

Eventually Sungjin brought my food over to me. "Thanks Bob." I voiced. "You and Younghyun are the same person. You make the same jokes." He stated. "That's good to know."

"Do you want his number? Because I can give it to you." He asked. "W-what?? But he doesn't know me." I sputtered from the sudden question. "Yes he does, he always talks about you." "What does he say?" I asked, suddenly getting curious. "He'll always mention that you don't talk when you're around him and feels like he scares you or something." Sungjin told me.

"Why would he think that?"

"Because you avoid him as much as possible."

"I mean true, but he doesn't scare me, he's just so goddamn hot and I just can't talk." I blurted out.

Before I realized what I said, I noticed Brian had walked in. "Oh hi Younghyun, I thought you were 'sick'." Sungjin greeted. I hid my face because it was as red as a tomato. "Why are you talking to Jae? And who's hot?" He asked, which made me panic even more.

"I'm talking to Jae because he was looking for you-" I slapped my hand over Sungjin's mouth before he continued. "You were looking for me? Why?" He questioned. Damn it, he heard Sungjin still. I hate my life. "I-I wasn't-" Sungjin grabbed my hand and pushed it away from his face. "He was looking for you because he thinks you're hot." Sungjin said quickly before I could cover his mouth again. Fuck, my secret is out. My life is over. "What??" Brian let out, confused.

"Bob the builder! How could you do this to me?!" I exclaimed, not realizing how loud we were being. "You call him that too?" Brian laughed, seemingly forgetting what had just been said. "Okay, the customers are giving us weird looks. You guys need to leave." Sungjin said while smirking. "But my chicken!" I whined. It was no use, as he pushed us out of the restaurant. "Not my chicken..." I sulked.