Chapter 7

(I actually drew this you like it? Hope so)

Ft Foxy's POV
"Guys am I too late?".I looked around the room and I was actually and finally on time."So let's get this thing started,Ballora if you will".Ballora responded with "Well foxy don't mind if I do,Oh and by the way guys people who don't wanna kiss raise your hand and we will pick a dare for you to do".I raised my hand like always and as well as yeendo we were the only ones that had to do a dare."So is it my turn?" Then ballora asked any volunteers for my dare and guess who it was...THATS RIGHT IT WAS MY BOI YEENDO AYYY he always got my back even when we met.Man he is such a best friend I'll be lucky if he dares me to at least to wiggle my tail.

Yeendo's POV
"So foxy I dare you to show us your martial arts technique!".Foxy was pretty surprised but went with it anyways so now ballora was the one spinning the bottle and she landed on baby (Btw C.Baby acts like the same age as ft Freddy and Bon Bon because she is the same age as ballora)

Babys POV
Oh no the bottle landed on me! I felt heat and as my heart was pounding ballora came closer than ever and kissed me on the cheek! *phew* For a moment there I thought my first kiss was gonna be at a friends house."A-alright guys lets keep t-he game going... r-right?" So the game went on but lolbit wasn't playing I still don't understand why.

No ones POV
So now it was Bonnie's turn and he kissed chica and then all of us teased him for kissing his crush chica.Later ennards turn came and kissed T.Chica but then they didn't came out from the room until we all heard moans and I mean loud ones.And that's how we all ended the game night

Hey guys there WAS and I quote "was" a bit of a lemon here but that's because ennard is a bad boy and loves to do THOSE thing "ENNARD I TOLD YOU NOT TO F***K WITH T.CHICA!!ITS ALL IN THE SCRIPT!"
"I DONT CARE AUTHOR ALL I WANT IS "SPICE" IN THIS EPISODE! Oh and btw everyone T.Chica's P***y was so good I was so fast she even wanted to do--THATS ENOUGH ENNARD THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

Oh god dang it why is ennard so hard to deal with anyways thanks for the views and I'll do another book or story on FNAF lemons and the first story will be about what happened tonight in the game k have a great day