Chapter 13

(I drew this as well hope you like it!)

Ft Foxy's POV
"Well that went F******g Bad yesterday right C.Baby?".That was the first time I ever sworn in years."Oops sorry 'bout that didn't mean to say it".After swearing at Babys ear lolbit invited me over to her house to hang out.But something was different about my feelings towards lolbit.

TIME SKIPZ SOWWY JUST WANNA GO TO GOOD PART :3

Lolbit's POV
So when is foxy going to come?*checks phone* oh he's near my house.I heard a knock and looked through the window and it was foxy.I GOTTA GO FAST GOTTA GO FAST GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER.Lol I love that meme anyways back to real life."Hey foxy what brings you here?".He replied with "DUDE you invited me over how can you forget!?".I laughed a lot and then let him in.

Ft Foxy's POV
Most of the time in Lolbit's house I felt a bit tense and heat around lolbit but I just ignored it until..lolbit asked me who I liked.She looked red as a tomato but I shrugged the feelings and said "hmmm I don't know if I like someone yet so can we play outside with your brother?".Lolbits brother named Lilbet is an AWSOME dude I ever met.I mean yeah I met him first before lolbit but he was the one I looked up to.Lilbet was always attentive and always finished work that needed to be done.But it's been a while since I saw him so I just randomly brung him up to "hang out" that's what Lilbet says right?.....

HEY GUYZZZZ MISSED ME AND THIS INSPIRATIONAL BOOK WELL I SURE DO HOPE SO ahem anyways in the next chapter will be the twist let me tell you one sentence of it "Wait foxy! I have something to tell you!". And that's all for the sneak peak! And sorry for the short chapter! And have a great day!!