Chapter 4

Ft Foxy's POV
Its been two days since lolbit has arrived.And today I'm just bored maybe Bon Bon might make my day less boring than it already is.Maybe he's with Freddy again.

Maybe he's with Freddy again

Ft Freddy and Bon Bon's P.O.V
"AHHHH BON BON STAHP HITTING MEE!" Bon Bon was mad at Freddy for letting his room explode "No Never Freddy after what you did to my room NEVER!!".Then Foxy walks in and everything is back to normal with Freddy and bon Bon. Both:"Oh hey foxy! We weren't fighting at all *laughs awkwardly*."

Ballora's P.O.V
Well all the boys (except puppet) are at the Funtime auditorium.Maybe Baby want to have a girls night out again like last week.*walks to circus gallery* "Hey baby wanna have a-uuhh who is that??"

C.Baby's POV
"Well Ballora this is lolbit who came out of the basement." So later on me ballora and lolbit were all watching a movie that the boy's (even foxy) won't watch the movie was called "The vampire and the beast this movie has action,romance and some kissing scene if you know what I'm talking about Ballora".Lolbit seems to be acting weird when foxy (who worries about us and checks in every 2 hours) comes in the theater room maybe she likes him.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Hey guys missed me I sure hope you did I completed TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! Are you proud of me well I sure hope you are cause tommorow I will be trying to do 3 CHAPTERS. And have a nice day.