Stay

"Mingkwan!" I heard Pha yelling to me.

.

"Yeah, what happened?"

.

"I spoke to the higher doctors about your request, and they agreed to it."

.

"Really?!"

.

"Yes. They asked the police about your records and found out that you are a good kid. Nothing to be worried about." He said smiling, but I saw that he had something else to add.

.

"But?"

.

"How come you think there's a but?"

.

"There is a but. Just tell me. Is something wrong?"

.

He sighed a little. "Youngsters... Yes, well... the time that I told you Kittinan was supposed to be here, is needed to be extended."

.

"What? Why?"

.

"We did couple more tests and found out that he has incipient liver cancer."

.

"HUH?"

.

"Nothing to worry about Ming, it's just incipient. It wont proceed its propagation if we do something about it."

.

"Do something then! Aren't those cancer things something that could kill a person?"

.

"Yes I'm afraid so, but it's really just-"

.

"Do something quickly then!"

.

He took a hold of my shoulder to keep me still. "We do the best we can. Problem here is that Kittinan isn't cooperating with us. He only listens to you! Talk to him and make sure he is up for a surgery."

.

"Surgery? But you just said it isn't anything bad!"

.

"It isn't, but we still need to remove the cancer cell, you know so it won't spread any further."

.

"O-Okay, okay okay, I-I will talk with him then." I said quickly and ran to Kit's room. Why does he need to suffer all these things?

.

.

"Kit!" I yelled as I rushed to his room. I saw him flinch and almost fell out of his bed. "Sorry. Sorry, I just needed to talk to you about something!" I said and jumped in front of him.

.

He's still clingy, so when I sat down, he crawled on top of me, sitting on my lap. He smiled at me, really close to my face by the way!

.

"I-I... Uhm... Yeah... I had something to talk to you about... something...?"

.

He nodded, lowering his face to the crook of my neck.

.

This is really bad! I'm still a young adult, I have hormones too you know! And that's not the bad thing. The thing is that when I know his uncle took advance of him, I know that if I show even slightest movements towards sexual tension he could freak out, or even have a psychosis.