Fala's Plan

Fala's POV

I knock on my brother's door to make sure he's ready for school.

"Hawk? You ready?"

"Yep! Already dressed and ready to go!"

It's 5.00 am in the morning and as usual, Hawk was prepared to go to school and save 3 damsels before lessons start.

Hawk's POV

I wake up at 4.30 am in the morning as usual and get myself ready for school. My sister knocks on my door to check on me as she always does. 

Fala and I walk out of the castle and I whistle for my dragon, 'Weeeeeeuuuuuuu weeeeeeeep'!

My mission dragon lands with a thud and I leap on, helping Fala up behind me. Fala will soon be the youngest teacher at Regal Academy, being a snow magic prodigy, she was given the opportunity to teach snow magic at Regal Academy.

We zoom across the sky, straight towards Regal Academy!

Fala and I land in the courtyard of Regal Academy. There's nobody here yet. We both dismount my dragon and he flies off into the distance, leaving Fala and me alone in the middle of the courtyard.

"Well, I'm off to save a couple of damsels before school starts. Good luck on your first day Fala!" I wave and run off to find some damsels to save.

Fala's POV

Not long after Hawk ran off, I spot Astoria walking up to me.

Astoria's POV

"Hi Fala," I smile as I spot Hawk's sister, Fala, standing in the courtyard, "Why did you call us here so early in the morning?"

Shawn, Joy, LingLing and Travis trudge after me, yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"Sorry to wake everyone so early, but I need your help." Fala smiles sweetly at us.

"Is something wrong?" Travis asks.

"Well... not quite... I need to ask you all for a favour for later, at the sleepover."

"Why aren't Rose and Hawk here then?" Joy asks.

Fala giggles, "The fact that the 2 of them aren't here is the reason why I called you guys here so early!"

"But... why?" Shawn and I ask at the same time. I laugh nervously and avoid eye contact with him.

"I want to get Hawk and Rose alone tonight, during our sleepover, and I need your help to do it."

"Well of course we'll help you! We'd do anything to help you, Hawk and Rose!"Joy laughs.

"Thanks everyone!" 

Rose's POV

'Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg Riiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!'

"Oh noooo! I'm late! I'M LATE! I'M LAAAATEEEE!!!" I cry as I leap out of bed and race around my room, trying to pack my bag as fast as possible.

I scoop Gigi, my pet mouse, up onto my shoulders and then dash out of the door.