A Spook

Rose's POV

Scary movies are so exciting! You never know what to expect! And the best thing is that Hawk is sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Things were awkward between us for a short while after our earlier conversation, but we got over it pretty quickly. Luckily for me too, I could never live with myself if I damaged our friendship. I wonder what Hawk was going to say before we were interrupted though. I know he was definitely lying when he said he likes sleepovers, I mean, he might like sleepovers but I know that's not what he was gonna tell me...

"AHHHHH!" Everyone screams, clutching onto the person next to them. Which meant...

... Hawk is squeezing my hand tight!

 I look down at our hands and feel my face heat up. Then I turn to look at my friends. Astoria had her head buried in Shawn's chest, shivering with fear and Travis was squeezing LingLing tight. Unfortunately for the IronFan, the beast's super strong grip was squeezing her tight, leaving her struggling for air.

"Travis... Can't... Breathe!" LingLing squeaks, gasping for air.

"Sorry LingLing!" Travis let the girl go, blushing a little.

Fala and Joy had their eyes glued to the screen, stuffing their faces with the popcorn as they stared at the screen.

Soon enough, the movie was over. I look over to see what my friends were doing. Astoria fell backwards in shock when she realised what she was doing. Shawn was looking the other way, blushing and scratching the back of his head. LingLing was giggling and looking at Hawk and me, I wonder why... then I realise, I had my head on his shoulder and his arm was around me. I jump to my feet, blushing bright red. Then I look at Hawk, he was also blushing, his cheeks flushed a bright pink. Fala and Joy were laughing at all of us which made us blush even more.

"So uh... what now?" Hawk asks.

Hawk's POV

"So uh... what now?" I ask. 

Thank goodness everyone forgot about what happened before... I just wish I could've told Rose how I feel about her... Why does this always happen when I try to tell Rose how I feel? After the grand ball I try to tell her but she runs off to get something for her fairytale collection from Hatty, and now... I just hope I can get her alone some time so I can finally tell her...

..."I love you Rose Cinderella".