Revealed!

Astoria's POV

"Something's wrong with Rose!" Hawk cries.

Shawn has just asked me to be his date to the ball next week, but upon hearing those words, I immediately snap out of my happy daze and whip around to see Hawk running towards Headmistress Cinderella, an unconcious Rose in his arms.

"What happened?" Joy asks.

"This is great news everyone!" Cinderella smiles.

"WHAT?!" Travis and Hawk exclaim in shock.

"With all due respect headmistress, HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE A GOOD THING?!" Hawk continues.

"I understand your surprise, and I'm very glad you're this concerned about Rose," Headmistress Cinderella winked at Hawk, making him turn bright red as Travis playfully nudged him, "Well, you see, the Cinderella family has another legend, one that has yet to come true and be recorded like our other family story-"

"Of course!" I cry, "the OTHER cinderella legend! Headmistress, you don't mean..."

"Yes, Rose is the Cinderella in the legend."

"No way!" Travis exclaims excitedly.

"Wait, Travis, you know about the other Cinderella legend?" I gasp, unable to believe that Travis has read something even some of the most well-read people in the fairytale land have not.

"Aaaaactually... No. What is the legend all about anyway?"

I facepalm in frustration. Of course Travis doesn't know the legend! It was foolish of me to think anything else!

"Ok guys! Come over to Rapunzel Tower after school and I'll show you guys the legend!"

"Very well then, Astoria, I'll leave you to teach your team mates all about the legend." Headmistress Cinderella smiles and walks off, exiting the Ballroom.

Hawk's POV

We walk out of the Ballroom, while I continue to carry Rose in my arms, occasionally glancing down at her to see if she would wake up.

"So it's settled, 5 pm at Rapunzel Tower. Don't be late!" Astoria smiles and hops onto her dragon, "See you guys!"

After Astoria leaves, Shawn decides it is time for him to make a move as well, so he runs off to find his dragon.

Travis also decides to go with Shawn to Beast Castle, leaving just LingLing and Joy, Rose and I.

"So... Who's gonna take care of Rose?" Joy asks.

"What about you Hawk?" LingLing smirks as I feel my face heat up.

"Wh-why me?" I stutter as I desperately try to keep my cool.

"Oh come on Hawk! You can't hide it from us!" Joy giggles in a slightly mischievous way, making my heart beat faster and my face get warmer as I realise what she was talking about.

"Yeah! We know you like Rose!" LingLing added, smiling in the same way Joy was.

"L-l-like her? I-I mean y-yeah! As a fr-"

"Don't even try Hawk! We can tell you have a crush-"

"Ok! Ok! Shhhhhhh! Someone will hear you!" I cry out in exasperation as I feel my cheeks burn like a furnace, "You won't tell her, will you? Promise me!"

"Fine... We won't..." They sigh.

"Good." I feel my blush fade as a wave of relief crashes over me.

"Wait... Where's Selena? I haven't seen her since Headmistress Cinderella's announcement..."

Strange...

Rose's POV

All I see is black! What is happening to me? A low buzzing noise fills my ears. Wait... It's fading! I can hear something... Voices! Joy! Oh and LingLing! What are they saying...

"Bzzzzzzzzz... care of Rose?"

"What about you Hawk?"

"Wh-why me?"

Hawk! What is going on?

"Oh come on Hawk! You can't hide it from us!"

Hide? Hide what? What is he hiding?

"Yeah! We know you like Rose!"

Like me? What? They don't mean...

"L-l-like her? I-I mean y-yeah! As a fr-"

Why is he stuttering so much? I've never seen, well, heard him like this!

"Don't even try Hawk! We can tell you have a crush-"

WH-WHAT? A CRUSH?! ON WHO? ME?!?!?!

"Ok! Ok! Shhhhhhh! Someone will hear you!"

So... It's true? Hawk... Has a crush... On me?

"You won't tell her, will you? Promise me!"

What? Why not? Nevermind. If Hawk isn't comfortable with me knowing yet then I guess I'll give him comfort and pretend to be unconcious a while more.

------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Mewsical again!

Sorry for lack of updates! Exams are coming up so yeah... After the exams then I can try and update more though!

Also, what's your favourite ship?
Hase, Shatoria or Lingvis?

Mine is Hase, but that's just my opinion!

Please leave your vote in the comments! I want to know which ship I should focus on more for you guys!

Until next time!

Luv u!

Bye!

💜