Oops!

Rose's POV

"Woohoo! School's over! School's over! SLEEEEEEPOVER TIIIIIIIMEEEE!!!" I squeal as I soar across the sky on my mission dragon, I can't wait to sleepover at Snow White Castle. 

"Ughhhh..." My mission dragon groans, "will you just keep quiet already?"

"Sorry! I'm just so excited!"

"I can tell." My dragon rolls her eyes in exasperation.

I was so excited for the past couple of days that I dropped my stuff off at Cinderella Castle yesterday after school in preparation.

Hawk's POV

"Hawk? Are you OK? You've been in the bathroom for ages already?" Fala called me for what must've been the hundredth time.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm just fine." I call back. I have been making sure every bit of my appearance is perfect. I can't let Rose see me in any less than perfect state.

"Hawk?" Fala calls again, knocking on the door this time.

"Yes?"

"You might wanna come out now!" Fala laughs.

"W-Why?" I'm worried now, "I'm not ready!"

"Not ready for what? The sleepover? But... all your stuff is here." A different voice called in. A sweet, chirpy voice... ROSE!

"I- uh- Nothing! I just uh- WOAHHH!" I stumble out of the bathroom in a hurry and fall face flat on the floor.

Rose's POV

I decided to show up early to surprise Hawk and Fala.

"Dragon riding never gets old!" I squeal as I zoom towards Snow White Castle on my mission dragon.

After we land I wave goodbye to my mission dragon and make my way into Hawk's bedroom, where we were told to meet. 

I see Fala sitting on the edge of Hawk's bed. Fala looks up and sees me and smiles, before looking around me seeming confused.

"What are you doing, Fala?" I ask, curious now.

"Rose... Have you... Forgotten something?" She asks, giggling.

"No..." I start, then I realise what she was talking about, my stuff! "Oh! You mean my things for the sleepover! They're right here!" 

I whip out a sushi-sized rolled up sleeping bag and hold it up for Fala to see. 

"Uh... Rose?" She looks at me with a strange look in her eyes.

"Yes?" I reply innocently.

"Are you sure you can... fit in that sleeping bag?" 

"Oh! I forgot!" I lay the miniature sleeping bag on the ground next to Hawk's bed and tap it with my wand. In an orange flash of light, the sleeping bag grew to its original size, along with my pyjamas which I had wrapped up in the sleeping bag before.

I look around for a bit, wondering where Hawk had gotten to. I think Fala was watching me because not long after she got up and knocked gently on the bathroom door.

"Hawk?" She calls to the bathroom.

"Yes?" He calls back. So that's where he was!

"You might wanna come out now!" She calls once again, I walk over to the bathroom door, ready to surprise Hawk when he came out.

"W-Why? I'm not ready!" He sounds nervous so I decide to say something.

"Not ready for what? The sleepover? But... all your stuff is here." I chirp.

Without any warning, Hawk burst out of the bathroom!

"I- uh- Nothing! I just uh- WOAHHH!" he stumbles and falls flat onto the floor with a thud.

I giggle and bend down to help him up.

"Need a little help there Hawk?" I offer him a hand.

He laughs nervously as he gets up, his cheeks rosy red.