Nyaay

Nyaay
(Justice)

"Bhabhi, there is a small red lever somewhere under the carpet near you. Just give it a small push please!"

Sniffing her sobs in, Sayantani gave a slight nod and moved her eyes around in order to spot the lever. She spotted it to be some inches away from her. She extended her hand to give it a slight push but was unsuccessful in doing so due to her leg injury. She crawled like a snake in pain to reach her hand to the lever.

As she was almost about to reach the lever, she felt a huge weight on the back of her palm. She let out an ear piercing scream. Evil Shyam had placed his foot on her palm realizing that she was moving towards the lever.

"Traitor! You are such a blot on the name of a wife! Instead of supporting me, you are supporting him! I am so sure that it must be just for namesake you must be calling him your brother! He must be your lover and that's why you touch you!"
He pulled her up by her hair and slapped her.

"You know what, I have thousands of women who shall be ready to let me touch them here, here and here! Ha!Ha!Ha!" He laughed evilly while removing her dupatta and running his dirty hands on her breasts and waist.

Tarini angrily yet helplessly saw Shyam ill treating Sayantani and defaming the pure brother-sister love that Arnav and Sayantani held. Arnav's eyes had turned into a darker shade of anger, his blood pressure had rose to a great extent. He started trying to free himself more vigorously. The chains had started developing cracks. Arnav was ashamed to even think that Shyam was the son of his ver virtuous father. What Shyam was doing was such an unrighteous unethical act! If he could ill treat his own queen in such a way, what would he do with the common women of their kingdom! Making him the Emperor would mean complete destruction of Aaranya!

Tarini ran towards Sayantani to free her but Bhadraketu came and caught her by her hair.

"You! Who asked you to stop dancing?" he said, his mouth smelling of alcohol.

"How can you even expect me to dance while your friend is mistreating my family?" Tarini pushed Bhadraketu away angrily.
He leaned in maliciously to kiss her. Tarinii moved her head towards the other side in order to save herself from his dirty kiss. She scratched his skin with her nails and kicked him in an attemot to move away from him. Bhadraketu slapped her relentlessly, angry on the fact that she denied to be kissed by him.

This was the threshold limit for Arnav's anger! He screamed aloud, broke the chains and freed himself. The whole court gasped in shock, staring towards him.

Tarinii screamed as Bhadraketu pulled her hair even tightly on seeing Arnav's actions.

Arnav caught hold of a weapon from the wall décor and attacked Bhadraketu. Arnav pushed him to the floor, held his hair and continued beating him mercilessly. " How dare you? How dare you touch my Khushi with your filthy hands? I will kill you!"He gritted his teeth. Tarini came to his side and held him.

"Leave my people, Bhadraketu or else my punches won't leave you." Arnav shouted at him, pulling his hair tightly.

Bhadraketu screamed in pain and ordered his soldiers to unchain everyone but Arnav didn't stop beating him. Aman and Akash were finally freed. They went forward to restrain Arnav from exerting so much of torture on the petty villain. Akash noticed Sayantani yet trying to get up on her own fee. He helped her stand up and led her towards a chair.
"Thank you!" She smiled, her eyes twinkled seeing her hand held by his hand. Akash smiled charmingly and went ahead to help Arnav.

As soon as Shyam had noticed his ploy reversing, he made an attempt to escape the courtroom. Anjali, who had been freed by then caught his hand and stopped him.