12

**Sunday, 10:34 a.m

I woke up with a major headache. I groaned and threw myself back into the pillow. Sighing I felt around for my phone when I couldn't find it I slowly sat up. I was still in my dress from last night.

"Where the hell is it?" I whispered to myself. I kicked something with my foot and bent down to pick it up, it was my phone.

I unlocked it and I had like 30 texts and missed calls. What the hell? I went through them

Ma~ Cassandra you're in so much trouble

Ma~ Are you okay?

Dee~ Where did you disappear to?

Trevor~ You and Jodie need to talk like soon

Z~ Where did you go after the party? Dee was looking for you.

Ma~ Cassie you better call me right now!

KeyKey~ What happened with you and Jodie?

And there a bunch of those like that. What the hell happened last night? Key walked in and that's when I realized I wasn't home. He just looked at me and walked into his bathroom.

I stood up and followed him "What happened last night?" I asked holding my head.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me "You don't remember? Like anything?"

"The last thing I remember is showing up at the party and everything just went blank"

He sighed and shook his head. "You got really drunk, like really really really drunk"

I started biting the inside of my cheek "What did I do?"

"You started spilling everything. Like EVERYTHING"

I covered my mouth

"You told Jodie you weren't a virgin and she was upset"

Dammit. I didn't wanna tell her that yet. Especially not on her birthday "What did she do?"

"I'm not sure I wasn't there"

I ran my fingers through my hair "What else did I say?"

"You started spilling secrets and you were really emotional"

My eyes got wide "Which ones?"

"About you and Issa, you and Jah and some stuff about other things"

"What did I say about Issa?"

He shrugged "It was a bunch of babbled nonsense about being in love, how the sex was" He started laughing "and some stuff and how 'sexy' he was"

"Jodie is going to kill me"

"Oh yes she was very upset and the fact that you said it in front of them made it worse"

"I'm gonna throw up" I ran to the toilet and spilled out everything.

Key held my hair.

I stopped "Pass me my phone"

"You're kinda busy right now"

"Marquis! Bring it to me now!" I yelled

"Okay okay" He went and got it. He brought it to me and sat on the edge of the tub.

I stood up and washed my hands an mouth. I grabbed the phone and called my mom. I started biting my thumb nail while it rang. She picked up after 4 rings

Ma~ CASSANDRA MARIAH MITCHELL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Dammit shes beyond pissed.

Me~ I'm at Key's house