15

He didn't say anything he just got in the car and I got in too. He started driving towards my house and there was an awkward silence. I kept shaking my leg uncontrollably as I looked out the window trying not to cry. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. Crying? What's that? I took a deep breath. I know Issa knows something is wrong but he knows me well enough not to ask right now.

We pulled into my driveway and just sat there for a minute. I had to get myself together before I go in there.

Issa just looked at me.

"Tonight was fun.." I finally said honestly.

"Yea it was.. we should do it again before I leave"

"Okay" I gave him a hug and opened the door "Talk to you later"

He nodded.

I closed the door and walked up to my door. Hopefully they'll be in their rooms and I won't have to see them. I can only hope. I unlocked the door and walked in. I stood by the door for a second, I heard issa's car leave and mothers laughing coming from the living room.

"Damn it" I mumbled.

It's only about a 5 and a half foot opening. I think I can make it if I was a track star. I basically ran to the stairs.

"Cassie?" I heard mom say.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs "Yea"

"Okay just making sure you're home sweetie, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I ran all the way up and walked into my room.

I closed the door an leaned on it for a second. I was out of breath so I had to get myself together. I started undressing not even caring about the mess I was making as I threw the clothes on the floor then walked in the bathroom to turn on the water.

** Sunday

I woke up to Key spraying water in my face. He's such a cute best friend isn't he?

I pulled the cover over my face "Marquis if you don't stop i'ma punch you in your balls. I'm not in the mood for this"

"But you promised to go to Ikea with me"

"It's Sunday already?" I mumbled "Okay i'm getting up" I stood laying down for a while then threw the blanket to the side.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes "What time is it?"

"Almost 10"

"Are you serious? I only got a little over six hours of sleep" I started walking to my bathroom.

"Why?" he followed me

I walked in and turned on the faucets "I couldn't fall asleep till 4:30 in the morning" I touched the water to see if it was warm.

"What were you doing?"

I yawned as I applied toothpaste on my toothbrush "Umm I went with Issa to Rosie's around 11.. we were there for maybe an hour.. we went to some party.. I got home at 1 something.. took a two hour shower which puts me at 3 am and I couldn't fall asleep for another hour an change"

"Damn"

I started brushing my teeth.

"Wait why were you with Issa?"

I pulled the toothbrush out and spit "He wanted to hang out and I couldn't say no" I started brushing again

"Did ya do anything ya weren't supposed to do?"

"Surprisingly no" I mumbled.

"What is Dee gonna say?"

I waited till I was finish brushing my teeth to answer "I don't care about Dee right now. He's the last thing on my mind"