9

I honestly don't know what just happened even though it's been less than 20 minutes.
I grabbed my cup of chocolate and took a sip.

Jodie walked in followed by crystal.

"Please explain to me why Dee just walked out of here like he was about to go on rampage" Jodie said while laying on my bed on her stomach.

Crystal came and sat next to me "Well I don't think it was that bad but he did seem like he wanted to hurt someone"

"Probably me" I said referring to the like he wanted to hurt someone part.

"He wouldn't hurt you and you know that"

"He wouldn't even lay a harmful finger on you" Jodie added.

"How do I know that?"

"Are you seriously asking such a stupid question?"

"Yes"

"He's never even yelled at you before"

"Till now"

"He cares about you Cass, if he feels like he isn't doing his job correctly he's gonna get worried, sad, or mad but he'll come back around. Just call him later and talk to him"

"He doesn't wanna talk to me"

"He'll cool off by then"

I nodded "Okay.. After I go for a walk or something"

"Whatever floats your boat but right now I need to get to Trevors' before he dies of boredom" Jodie patted my legs and got up "talk to ya two later" she waved bye and walked out.

Crys looked at her watch "And I have to start getting ready for work"

"You didn't tell me you got a job"

"Well today is my first day and I didn't wanna jinx it" she said standing up "I'll see you when I get home later"

"Okay good luck"

"You too" and she walked out the room.

I quickly downed the hot chocolate since it wasn't even hot anymore it was easier. I put the cup on the night stand and stood up, I walked to my closet and opened the doors. I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked through it. I don't need to get dressed up so I just picked out my Adidas pants and a white tank top. I threw it on my bed and grabbed my towel. I put it on the rack in the bathroom and walked back into my room to get my speaker. I grabbed my speaker and phone an put them on the sink. I put on Adrian Marcel - 2am.

It blared through the bathroom as I undressed and got in the shower. I sang along as I washed up and washed my hair I'm wearing it curly today so I made sure to put extra conditioner.

4 and a half songs later I'm out the shower and getting dressed which is funny considering I don't get ready this fast when I actually have somewhere to be. I looked through my sneakers and settled on my low white converse. I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped my sock on then sneaker. I did the same to the other foot then stood up.

"Now on to my hair" I walked into the bathroom and put every product for hair curling the sink. I started with the Curl Keeper and ended with a moose and gel mixture. I scrunched the last parts and looked in the mirror.

I cleaned up and grabbed my phone, I turned off the music and unlocked it. 1 missed call from mommy, 2 from Jeremiah and 4 from jah.

I opened their messages according to importance so text ma back asking her what happened next I opened Jeremiahs' .

Miah: Wyd today?

Miah: As just friends tho..

I wrote him back