I

Dinah🦁 added Lauren🐯, Mani🐻 and Ally🐱 to a group chat.

Dinah🦁: hey guys...

Mani🐻: Dinah what is this?

Lauren🐯: yeah why did you add us to a group chat?

Ally🐱: you do know we already had a chat? So why make another...

Dinah🦁: because that ones a year old. We need something fresh.

Ally🐱: you were bored, weren't you?

Dinah🦁: 😊 maybe. But that's not the point. The point is I want to talk to you guys 😩

Lauren🐯: ok ok stop whining. What do you want to know?

Dinah🦁: well tell me what you guys have be up to

Mani🐻: well I'm working on the video for my first single dropping two weeks from now.

Ally🐱: I'm also done with my album and I'm super excited about it!

Lauren🐯: I've been recording and writing for my EP dropping in July.

Mani🐻: so what have you been up to Dinah?

Dinah🦁: mainly just recording and writing. Getting things ready for my album.

Ally🐱: so Lo how are you and Lucy?

Lauren🐯: yeah we broke up. She had a whole relationship behind my back for over a year. When I asked her about it, her response was "I worked too much"

Lauren🐯: complete bullshit if you ask me.

Mani🐻: so you guys are completely done this time?

Lauren🐯: yep. I can't keep doing this on again off again with her. It's too exhausting.

Dinah🦁: uh Manz can I talk to you in private?

Mani🐻: uh sure...

Dinah🦁 and Mani🐻 have left the chat.

Lauren🐯: that was weird, right?

Ally🐱: very

-

Chat between Norminah.

Dinah🦁: how long do I wait to tell her how I feel about her?

Mani🐻: D she just got out of a very toxic and bad relationship. Knowing Lo it's going to take her a while to get back out there.

Dinah🦁: so what should I do until then?

Mani🐻: be there for her D. The way you were when her and the she-devil broke up the first time.

Dinah🦁: yeah I guess you're right

Mani🐻: of course I am 😏

Dinah🦁: 🙄

-

Chat between Alren.

Lauren🐯: so I know you and Mani have been in touch for a while... Have you told her how you feel yet?

Ally🐱: oh uh it never came up

Lauren🐯: bullshit Allyson! I know for a fact that Mani has asked you about your love life. Especially after Troy.

Ally🐱: LoLo you don't get it! I can't just come out and say "hey Mani I like you!" It's not that easy 😔

Lauren🐯: it can be if you stop over thinking it. Just go with your heart Ally.

Ally🐱: and when she rejects me? What then?

Lauren🐯: Allyson she's not going to reject you. She loves you, I know she does.

Ally🐱: I really hope you're right Lauren.