VII

Mani🐻: still no word from Dinah?

Lauren🐯: nope. I've texted her tons of times but I have yet to hear back from her.

Ally🐱: Lo you have to give her time. I know you want answers but you'll have to wait.

Lauren🐯: yeah you're right.

Mani🐻: so Lo how have things been?

Ally🐱: yeah has anything knew happened?

Lauren🐯: Lucy has been texting me. She wants to get back together...

Mani🐻: please tell you're not considering it Lauren? Please?

Lauren🐯: no Lucy and I are over. We have been for a while now. However I do miss her as my best friend.

Ally🐱: Lo I hate to be that person... But you and Lucy never work out as friends.

Mani🐻: yeah you guys always seem to fall back into a relationship that never works out and becomes toxic as time goes on. Lauren I really think it's time that you cut her off for good.

Lauren🐯: maybe this time will be different.

Ally🐱: Lo we all know that this time won't be different. Lucy will do the same thing she always does. She'll try to make you fall for her again and once you do she'll treat you the same way she did the first time you guys dated and you don't need that Lo, you really don't.

Lauren🐯: I guess you're right.

Lauren🐯: anyways what's going on with you guys?

Mani🐻: well Ally and I have decided to work things out and take it slow.

Ally🐱: yeah we agreed that it was for the best.

Lauren: aw I'm so happy for you guys 🤗

Mani🐻: ❤

Ally🐱: 💚