II

Lauren🐯: guys I have a adopted a black Labrador Retriever and his name is Midnight. Say hi ☺️

Ally🐱: OMG HE IS SO CUTE 😍

Mani🐻: how old is he?

Lauren🐯: five and half months.

Dinah🦁: well congratulations on motherhood Lauser 😉

Lauren🐯: thank you DJ 😊

Dinah🦁: you're welcome Lo 😌

-

Chat between Normally.

Ally🐱: so what did you and Dinah talk about?

Mani🐻: just about her feelings for Lauren and how she should tell her.

Ally🐱: is she?

Mani🐻: eventually... When Lauren's not heartbroken over Lucy.

Ally🐱: that's exactly what DJ did last time and when she was ready Lauren was already back with Lucy. Mani we can't have that happen again. She was so heartbroken last time.

Mani🐻: I know Allyson, but we can't just have her blurt out her feelings for Lauren. What if Lauren rejects her? Dinah would be heart broken... Again.

Ally🐱: no Normani she needs to tell Lauren before it's too late. Dinah has been in love with Lauren since the beginning, she shouldn't have to wait any longer to tell Lauren how she feels.

Mani🐻: Allyson! Lauren has just gotten out of a relationship she can't just jump back into one with Dinah! That's just setting them up for disaster.

Ally🐱: I'm not saying that they need to date right away. I'm just saying that Dinah should tell Lauren how she feels and from there they can see what happens between them.

Mani🐻: ok fine Ally. Whatever.

Mani🐻 has left the chat.

Ally🐱: way to overreact Normani 😒