VI

Lauren🐯: has anyone heard from Dinah?

Mani🐻:  nope I have spoken to her since that day.

Aly: 🐱: she said that she needs time to herself to figure things out. She'll be back in a few days.

Lauren🐯: oh... Ok...

Lauren🐯 has left the chat.

Ally🐱: is she going to be ok?

Mani🐻: yeah she'll be fine. You know how Lauren is when things get hard. She's probably writing in her journal right now.

Ally🐱: yeah you're probably right.

Mani🐻: yeah. So uh Allu are we you know ok?

Ally🐱: we're fine Mani.

Mani🐻: are we really because I feel like you hate me and I know you have every right to, but Allyson I can't sleep knowing that the girl I love is mad at me. It's eating me up inside. Like all I want to do is kiss you and tell you how sorry I am.

Ally🐱: Mani... I didn't know you felt that way.

Mani🐻: I do... It's just I never knew how to say it until now and I always thought that you would reject me so I kept it to myself.

Ally🐱: Mani you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that. I love you too.

Mani🐻: so what does this mean?

Ally🐱: well I would really love to be with you. That is if you want to.

Mani🐻: I would love to be with you ❤

-

Lauren🐯: hey Dinah...

Lauren🐯: uh it's been three days since we've talked and I wanted to know if you're ok...

Lauren🐯: look Dinah I miss you ok? I just really want to talk about this...

Lauren🐯: Dinah we always talk about everything together. So why can't we talk about this?

Lauren🐯: please DJ just talk to me...

Lauren🐯: I miss you