1- Down the stairs

MC means main character                 

An ordinary day at school. The day felt like ten years. At least I can go back hom- ...... Oh, right, the literature club. I remember because Sayori has been texting me like crazy. I'll lie and say "I'm sick." "Heeey MC!!!" Oh no, she found me. "Why didn't you respond to my text? It's listed under "read!'' "uuuuhhhhhhmmm'' I try to come up with excuse. " I uuummm f-f--f faarted?" Really that's what I Fuck'n said?!!!? ".............. TMI , MC......TMI" "KYAAAAAAAAAAA" I hear the ground shatter. I also hear tumbling from upstairs coming down.  Then I ran to the source. It was Yuri! "SHE ... PUSHED ME DOWN The Fuck'n STAIRS!!!!'' She exclaimed. "Who would do such a thing?!?!" Sayori asked. "Natsuki.'' that was enough to push me over the edge. Sayori and I helped Yuri up. Then I gave her a wink and a slight smile. She nodded because she new what that meant. I was going to talk to Monika about the issue.              

🎹"The ink flows from down into a dark puddle.'' 🎶  She was practicing piano. Again. I love Yuri but Monika IS cute "Hehe, thanks MC." I forgot she could read my mind .... "I think you're cute aswell." I blush. "Natsuki pushed Yuri down the stairs.".   _-"-)-&:;+&5*:+5'YURI!::&_--_+_'-_-$-         

I lied, Monika is not (and never will be,) cute. "What?..." tears run down her face. "I'm sorry you know..... For what I did....., But you don't have to be rude."  She didn't respond to me telling her about Yuri.
_______________________________________
Yuri and Sayori enter the club room. Yuri wrapped up her leg and now she can sorta resemble a walking motion. She comes over to me and grabs my tie she pulls me out of the room I wonder what she's doing with me. I don't say anything- I have trust in her. She pulled me to a corner and started talking about Natsuki and how she pushed her down the stairs. " She's psycho!...." "Well.... You have me. I'll protect you from that manga-loving tsundere. I lean in for a kiss. She blushed and looked like Natsuki's  Kirby cupcakes, pink. She hesitantly accepted and it was sweet. She was perfect. The only thing as that she occasionally cuts herself with a purple and glittery pocket knife.... I put my hands on her hips . I notice an object under her uniform. It was her knife. I thought she left it at her house. She only brings it if she plans on using it on her arms. Ill try not to give her the chance. We are still deep in a passionate kiss. I don't know how long we've been out here but I feel a presance. Yuri opens her eyes, her beautiful, gorgeous eyes and we let go of each other. I think she noticed the presance aswell. "I think the others are getting worried.... We should head back." I nod and we walk to the club room. I walk with my arm around her waist. She looks at me and all words escape me. Her purple hair, her gorgeous eyes, her personality. I found the one. Before we enter the club room I give her a quick kiss . "Grrrrrrrggggr!!.." I look behind Yuri.  

N             A           T           S           U          K       I

She looks at me with her adorable eyes. She's tearing up . I feel bad but I'm in love with Yuri . Yuri turns around and gives Natsuki a confused look . "What? Don't you ever see couples kiss?" Natsuki glares at Yuri .

                 2 0  m i n u t e s  l a t e r

"I can't believe that Natsuki would push Yuri down the steps twice in one day." Sayori  can't believe this.  I went to the nurses office and nobody was there. I helped myself to the beds and put Yuri on it . Natsuki was ordered to go home by Monika, so Yuri should not be hurt anymore this week. It's Friday so she should be good till Monday. "Thanks for helping me . I love you." She said with slight pain in her voice. "I love you too." I kiss her again. "Any plans this weekend, Yuri?"  "No" " Wanna come to my house?" "Really?!" "Well I figured you need help considering your hurt." " I'd love that......." We share a tender kiss. I trail some from her upper neck to her shoulder. She lets out a miniscule moan and giggles slightly. I get up and ask her if she wanted to sleep overnight at my place she answered happily, "Yes!"