5- ...We shal never speak of this.....

After the girls went to sleep, I kissed Natsuki on her head and soon fell asleep as well..... With Natsuki on top of me...... Natsuki IS kinda cute... Natsuki suddenly wakes up. "Huhhhhhh?" She says in a faint, tired voice.

(Memory wipe of "Mc".chr.) {Main distraction- Yuri.chr.}

[Deleting -Yuri.chr.]

Successfully deleted.

(I have feelings for Natsuki.)

I wake up and I ask her to meet me by my room . Before I could speak, she gave me a hug. A warm, comforting hug. She then looked up at me and smiled . She pushed me into my room and started too take off my shirt. I knew what she was doing, so I went with it. "I love you, MC." I hear the door creek open..... we yell in unison, "SAYORI!!!!????"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Where isewasdfffff......home........... Kin.....d.... Cute?.........MC and..... Monikkkkaaaa---............ *Yawns* Natsuki........... I lo-.... ove...... Natsu....... KI ufvbeeeeeeeeffffsss...nip........shittttlllo........" We both look at Sayori, "She's ..... asleep?..." "I guesssssss......" This is actually the most akward moment....well....... EVER! Sayori kinda resembles a walking motion towards Natsuki. She then proceeds to fall on top of her. Natsuki has the most wierd reaction to this.......... She snaps her own nec- 36J.U..ST      MO8+N I"$KA

Her face turns completely red. Sayori starts to mumble something about "How cute" Natsuki is. Natsuki's nose starts to slightly bleed. She then musters-up the courage to push Sayori off of her. She puts her shirt back on.

"We will never say a word about this to anyone...."       I agree to her terms.
We then look at the clock on the wall. Natsuki squints her eyes to get a better look at it. "It's 7:OO," Natsuki states. "We still have some time before the girls wake up....... Sooooo...... What do you want to do before then 😉 ?"
"EAT SNACKS!!!"  We scream in unison. We then run to the kitchen and shove ice cream, chips, candy, jelly beans, gum drops, gummy bears, gummy worms, pocky ,and to wash it all down...... Some coffee. We probably gained some weight, a LOT of weight.  I burp. "Eeeewww," Natsuki is still eating chips when she says this. "It's not my fault! You suggested this idea," I reluctantly say shaking my head in disapproval. I hear a faint noise, "........Hey guys......." Monika was standing in the doorway while she looked at Natsuki and l. "Yuri...... She....... Didn't  get ...deleted. "Who is ¢√¥€?"   "She's turning the tables."......lol......

Author's Note|Thank you to everyone for reading this story! If you really like it, then I have another story in development! I already have the entire plan for it. I already wrote a TON of papers. I always make them for my friends, so I had the idea to post it ! I hope you like it. It's called "Himitsu." It's an anime type story consisting of demons, vampires, ghosts,murderers.......blood ..... And cute hand-drawn anime characters by me!

I hope you enjoy it if you check it out!

It'll come out around October . ....(because it my burf day...😋)

😊 Thanks for reading ..... I didn't think anyone would read this so... Thank you!