The girl with a clock eye

She went to the kitchen and expected her mom to be there. Nope. She went to the living room. Nope. The washroom. Nope. The only other place she would be is in her room. On her way in the hallway Eclipse found her mother's dead corpse in a deformed position soaked in blood. She didn't feel that bad for her cause her mother always said she wanted to go back to her husband and just recently they found out that he was also dead.

*tick*tick*tick*

'Shit' she thought. She could here a clock ticking near her the only thing was... they didn't have a clock in that hallway. *tick* Another tick that set her off she booked it towards her room, panicked for a second, and opened her drawer to find her knife set and put on her combat boots and jumped out the window towards the forest near her house. She looked back to see a girl that looked two years older than herself.

The girl in her room looked out the window and saw Eclipse outside. Eclipse flipped her off and ran into the forest. Getting a few cuts and scrapes along the way. She found a stump and decided to rest on it. She was there for about 20 min. until the girl came back. Eclipse noticed that this girl had a clock in her left eye "You done running yet?" She said. Pulling her knife out she quickly pressed it to Eclipse's throat. Eclipse tried to stab her with the knife she had but because of the sudden cut of circulation she dropped it.

The girl paused for a second looked at her and very angrily and annoyingly removed the knife from her throat. "You're lucky this time kid. Follow me." Eclipse was super confused, she really did think she was gonna die but instead the killer wanted her to follow. 'What is happening right now???' She quickly picked up her knife and put it in the knife holster thing and followed.

"Where are we going and who are you?" Eclipse asked. " We're going to the Slender Mansion and my name is Clockwork. I already know who you are so shut up and keep walking." Clockwork seemed to walk faster now as if to get rid of her as quickly as possible. They got to the mansion and went straight to Slender man's office. "There, ya happy?!" She said in an irritated voice while shoving Eclipse into the room very violently.

"Yes, thank you Clockwork. You may leave now."

Clockwork stormed out and as Eclipse saw Slender more carefully she noticed that he was extremely tall, extremely pale, and had no face that was wearing a tuxedo. She stood there awkwardly trying not to say a word just in case he decided to kill her.

"Not the most talkative person in the world are you now.......Do you know why you are here?"

She shook her head.

"You are here to become one of us. Creepypastas. Just in case you don't know what we are. We are murders."

"How can I be a 'creepypasta'? I have no history in killing anyone". She replied.

"No you haven't killed anyone yet but you have been almost arrested for injuries on multiple people. Am I right?"

"N-no your right. I did almost get arrested once, but that was a long time ago I just..." She trailed off and was very nervous.

"You just what?" He asked.

"I-I guess you could say that I went insane for like a day or two. I don't know...I don't remember much from those few days it's like I was in a trance or something. What i do remember from those days is the way that people looked at me. They were more afraid than usual, and I also remember hurting quite a few people. To be honest it felt kind of good." She said just telling this guy everything she thought.

"Well, I'd say we're done here.","What?","Your training starts next week.","Training?","Yes training,now Clockwork will show you around the mansion and to your room. I will probably have to force her to but she'll do it."

~Time skip to after the tour meeting Jeff, L.J., E.J., and Toby~

"Your room is at the very end of the hall to the right." She said. Eclipse went to her room to find all her belongings there including her knife set which is weird.'Huh didn't think he'd want me to even have these' she thought twirling one of her knives in her hand. She walked around her room just to get to know where everything was. There was a mirror, a desk, chair, lamp, pretty nice bed with black sheets, walls were red, hardwood floor with a red and black carpet. Her room had a good size closet and more than enough room for her clothes.

She walked down the hall to see where the hell the bathroom was turns out it was in front of her room she she didn't have to walk very far.' Guess I'll go for a walk.' she thought. 'You have the freedom to do whatever you want here, even go back to school if you want, you can start Thursday.',' HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE HELL?!','My apologies did I startle you? Yes you may go for a walk in the woods just be back as soon as possible when I call you.' He said, well kind of. She went downstairs and everyone just stared at her, she was used to it so no big deal."Hey where do you think your going?" asked the one and only Clockwork who just so happened to be on the couch."I'm going out for a walk in the forest. Why, do you need anything?" She questioned as she walked out the door.

It was a nice evening for a walk. the only thing was something was following her. She stopped in her tracks when she heard a branch snap in front of her. She listened very carefully her ears moving in every direction.*Snap*. It was in front of her. It pounced onto her by the way it smelled and looked and howled it was a hunting dog. A large one at that. She heard men yelling at each other and running towards her thinking she was a deer or something. Her mind went into wolf mode saying 'I must not be seen'. She wrestled the dog and then got her knife and stabbed it in the back. It scrammed away from her and she ran from where the yelling was coming from. She wasn't as fast as she would be because when the dog pounced on her it dug its claws into her leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

So yeah I'll leave you guys on a cliff hanger cause or else the whole story will be on this one chapter. Would this even be considered as a cliffhanger idk but ok. byeeee.