So much Blood

~~ E's POV~~

It's now summer, aka the worst season of the year. I'm at home sitting at my desk with like three fans on high, air all around my room. I wanted to go out and walk around the forest but because of the Rake incident, we still can't go one mile out of the mansions range. I hate this. I want freedom. For the first 9 months I've been living here, I had that freedom to go as far as I wanted. Now that was restricted and I hated it. It's noticeable cause it shows in my change of moods. I used to be able to hide it but now I just can't. I'm constantly locked up in my room and telling the people around me to go away and to leave me alone. It hurt, a lot. I love open spaces and running and being free. Now I'm just trapped in a cage because I saw something.

"E? We need to talk." I heard Clockwork trying to talk to me through the door. "Go away. Leave me alone. There's nothing to talk about," I almost shout in an irritated tone. "Yes, we do. This is regarding the way you've been acting this past month,", " I SAID GO AWAY CLOCK?!" I shout angrily wanting to be left alone. "Okay. Fine. I'll go. When you decide to go downstairs all of us will have a talk though," she said defeated. I heard her walking back down the hall. Fine, I'll admit that it's not just the cage that's irritating me, it's also the heat. It's too hot to do anything and I was starting to get hungry about 30 minutes later so I went down for some lunch.

I walk towards the fridge to see what we had to eat. I took a Dr. Pepper and some random price of meat that I warmed up. After I ate I wanted to go back to my room but was stopped by Slender and he led me to his office. I noticed that there were already three other people in the room not including Slender and I. They were Clockwork, Jane, and Toby. I knew what this was about and I didn't like it. Not. One. Bit. "Eclipse we need to have a little chat with you regarding your behavior towards us,". " What about it?" I say in an I don't give a fuck voice. "That's what we're talking about you have become so rude and i-it's like your a completely different person from what you used to be," Jane said looking at me disappointed. "Well maybe, it's because I want to leave and run around and be free. If I could just go farther than the boundaries I wouldn't be like this?! HoW ABOut I JuST Go BacK TO mY RooM AND YoU GUys JUSt LeaVE Me ALonE!*low growl*" I say gradually starting to scream and my double voice kicking in while I feel a tail appear on me and my eyes turn to slits. Is this thing powered by anger? That's when I see that they all look scared. I storm out of the office and back to my room. My form not changing.

~~Clocks POV~~

"...YoU GUys JUST LeaVE Me ALonE!*low growl*" all I could do was stare at her in fear. Jane and Toby were nearly shaking in fear while Slender just stood there surprised and I stared in shock. She was angry her ears were in a defensive position (aka faced back), she talked in a double voice. She had a tail, and her eyes were slits. She left the room. None of us tried to follow her knowing she needs space right now. I know it has been hard for her not to go far from the mansion but never did I think that she would lash out like this. Growling as if we were a threat but she never acts like this something is wrong with her but first I'll wait for her to calm down first.

~~3 hours later~~

It always took her a while to cool down but somethings off. She would always throw things but it has been silent for three hours so I went to go check on her. Somethings off with her. I need to find out befo- my thoughts were cut off when I opened the door and found that she wasn't in the room and the window was wide open. SHIT! I ran down the hall to Slender's office. "SLENDER! E IS GONE!" I said as he stands up quickly calling two other pastas. " WHAT?! JANE! JACK!" And Jane and Laughing Jack came in as quickly as he called them. "The three of you will go out and find Eclipse. We can't risk her life out there the Rake is probably still out there so go! NOW!" He shouts at us and we scram for our weapons and run out the door.

~30 min. Later~

It's been 30 minutes and we haven't found her. The whole time we were shouting her name over and over with no response returning. We are about three-quarter miles away from the mansion and we hear a fight going on ahead of us. We start running towards it.

~~E's POV~~

I ran from that place and for the past hour and a half I've been fighting a demon thing that wasn't the rake. I'm bleeding from my nose and mouth and a few other parts. I am also in my wolf form so people see me as a giant wolf covered in blood. The thing lunges at me and I duck but it tears off the top half of my left ear. I scream in pain and blood gushes down my head onto my face. It scratches me across my nose and dug it's other claw into the right side of my collar bone which I swiftly take out before it kills me. I attacked and almost ripped off its leg. I deeply scratched its stomach knocking it back. It lunged at me again and it's claws scratched the side of my rib cage.

~ footsteps~

I hear footsteps running towards my direction and because of that distraction the demon sent me flying and slamming into a tree. It came bolting towards me but I couldn't get up because of all my wounds. It bit my left ankle and I could feel the bone snap. My form changes into my human form but I still had my tail because I passed out from too much blood loss before the transformation could finish. Before I completely passed out I saw three figures jump over me but one of them ran over to me while the other two fought the thing. One of the figures was extremely tall, another was wearing a black dress, and the one next to me had a clock eye. Wait clock eye, CLOCKWORK?? The hell is she doing here so that means the two fighting are Jane and LJ. I couldn't stay awake anymore so I passed out.

~~Clocks POV~~

No, no, no. Please E don't do this now. I'm staring to cry. "What the hell did you do?! You moron!" I ask the unconscious girl I start to hold in my arms. Jane and LJ are almost done with the demon and I'm getting a little bit of blood on me but I don't care. She's covered in blood. She has scrapes and scratches. Half of her left ear was torn off. She has a lot of wounds that are sure to scar. She's bleeding from her nose and mouth and it's not a very good sight to see. LJ and Jane are done with the thing and LJ said "We need to get her back to the mansion she has lost too much blood so we need to prevent her from losing more than she has too," he says picking her up. "Be careful Jack" Jane said precautious over the girl. We run as fast as we can back to the mansion and I can't help but notice. She was attacked within the boundaries, only three-quarters of a mile from the mansion.

We rush into the mansion and go straight for Nurse Ann's hospital wing. "ANN OPEN UP!! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!" I shout as I hear Ann rushing towards the door opens and let's us in. She orders us to stay outside and we leave her to work her magic. I go to the couch and rest on it. Other people are coming it to see what was the screaming was about until they saw the devastated looks on our faces. I couldn't hold it in so I just started balling my eye out until there was nothing left to cry out. Jane ended up telling everyone what happened out in the forest. " What HAPPENED?!" Slender asks in a concerned tone. "It wasn't her fault," I say quietly. "What?" He asked. "It wasn't her fault we only went three-quarters away from the mansion until we found her. So that means that that thing closed in on the boundaries," I say looking at him.

~4 hours later~

Finally Ann walks out of the room taking off blood stained gloves. Everyone in the mansion was sitting in the living room which was right in front of the hospital wing. When she walked out she looked tired out. "She's going to be okay but she's in a coma right now so I can't confirm when she'll wake up." She said. "How many scars will form?" I ask. "Around 7. 8 if you want to count the torn ear." She said and looked down. It clearly hurt everyone in the room we just need to hope she wakes up soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Hello it's another update. Ummmm...... I'm trying my best to post and yeah. I can't tell what cliffhangers are so yeah I'll just leave now. Bye! 🐺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~