00:14

: evon
saturday. november 18th, 2017
5:17 pm. :
-

i say in a large living room surrounded by the 'vlog squad,' aka, david dobrik and all of his friends. i sat next to todd because he was the only one i actually talked to beforehand.

toddy put his hand on my shoulders, looking into david's camera. "i think, in honor of her first vlog, she should get blindfolded."

i laughed, which quickly stopped, when i realized he wasn't joking. "for real?" he nodded and i looked at him. "okay, let's just chill.

"i think it's a great idea," david said and everyone laughed. "toddy, go head and take her to your room or something."

he nodded and i stood up after him. "oh, and don't fuck her!" "oh my god." i laughed afterward.

i sat on the bed and he followed. "so," i said, laying back. "is it bad?"

"i don't think so," he leaned on his arm looking down at me. "i just can't believe your only 18."

i smirked. "wish i was older?" i laughed, watching him smile. before he could say anything, david came in with his camera. i leaned up, hitting my head on todd's. "fuck." my hand went to my head.

"oh, c'mon." he cried, pushing me, jokingly. i kicked him back and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over.

"should we give you ten minutes of alone time or can we get started?" scott said. "wow, you're so funny," i rolled my eyes, smiling. "where's the blindfold."

-

it ended up being just a cute animal, i think one of theirs. we all chilled in the living room and it was around 10:30. "i should probably get home," i laughed. "love living at home."

"i'll send you a link after it's done." david smiled, hugging me goodbye. i hugged everyone there and toddy want to walk me to my car. 'safety'.

"you're friends are really chill." he smiled, his hand on my car.

i was waiting for him to say something because it looked like he was going to. he stuttered a little bit before talking. "you should become like a regular or something."

shrugging, i blushed a little. "that sounds dope but i feel like you're the vlog squad. i wouldn't want to step in or anything."

"well, we can see how this one does?" i nodded. "i'll text you later, okay?"

"yeah." i pulled him into a hug.

as i opened my car door, he stopped me again. "hey, you and that ethan kid. are you guys together? i don't want to step in." he smiled faintly.

"to be honest," i sighed. "i don't really know. i don't know if he wants to be anything, so."

he nodded and took his hand of my car. "well if he doesn't, he's stupid. and i'll take his spot." i giggled.

"i'll let you know when it's open."